BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
This was a fun 0.1, it had a decent amount of story/sexual content, good renders and the models look nice in it. I do enjoy good looking harem VNs. Looking forward to the future versions.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
This game is going to suffer from far to many characters which is going to affect the story and narrative in general. (IMO ofc). But I liked the premise but it felt like you are going to fix up other people's simple problems which in turn is very shallow.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
meh idk i think the devs did alright as far as i am concerned, for starter the mc age beeing closer to 30 seams a good idea as far as i am concerned, gives a little bit more "credibility" when it comes to his experince with women, the story is a little bit diferent with the whole revenge theme, not many games that are worth supporting go for that angle (trust me, i am here a lot) i did not encounter any bugs, there seams to be some nice walkthrough + mod supp right from the get go ( idk if it is from the dev or from the fans but either way it is defenetly a + no way you try to spin it), the writing as far as i am concerned did have ~ 3-5 times where i noticed broken english, so the proof reading seams to also be on point.
as for it " indocing vomit ", thats completly out of the left field, but since you seam as such a well illuminated person pls do provide us plebs with 3 examples of games posted on this site as to what YOU consider worthy (for comparison sake)

i do appreciate a good critique, but yours sounds like an entitled bourgeoisie having to bother dealing with an inferior social class turning up at his doorstep, idk if you had a bad day or something but that post was needlessly heavy handed.... :FacePalm:

Yeah right. The problem is when you see a new game getting this kind of rave reviews, and so many of them, of course you have certain expectations and then you get a game where not even the English is correct, not to mention that the quality of writing is subpar. How you can read the dialogue without feeling ashamed for the MC and characters, I have no clue.

If my post is indeed heavy-handed then the people gushing over this mediocre written game are to blame.
Have you checked how many five star reviews this one has?
And they are not at all justified. That's the problem with giving games a rating they don't deserve. You create expectations, the game can't fulfil them, you get disappointed players.

The MC is supposed to be 30? I don't think that is the case and if he is, he still looks like he's a kid.

I have no clue how many games here you have played, but if you think the story is in any way original, then you either have bad memory OR haven't played nowhere near as many games as I have.
Guy coming back into town to get revenge is the set-up for many games, guy being supercool and rich, having a security company is just like "Retrieving the Past" or "A New Home," the whole set-up with the step-family has also been done to death.

Also, if you try to defend a game's writing, you might check not to make so many spelling and grammar mistake, kind of take's the feet away from under your argumentation.

Games which are better than this? Are you kidding me? Is that a serious question?

Where the Heart Is
Sisterly Love
Alexandra
Amore Tech
A New Home II
Ataegina
Avalon
Babysitter
Babysitters
Bad Memories
Bad Company
Become a Rock Star
Being a DIK
Betrayed
City of Broken Dreamers
Buttons
C-Plan
Culture Shock
Cuntswell Academy
Dark Neighbourhood
Dating My Daugher
Melody
Defending Lydia Collier
Depraved Awakening
Dog Days of Summer
Dr. Amana
Dreaming of Dana
Dreams of Desire
Ecchi Sensei
Echoes of Lust
Element 174...

This are just up unti the letter E and it's not even close to a complete list for these letters.

Reactions: brittC25 and hazzi

_Azrael_

May 2, 2020
If I'd never seen the first hairstyle I would really like the pixie cut. But the shiny straight hair was my favorite. Lisa was my favorite blond for that brief moment when she had long hair. Now I feel like she has the hair cut to perfectly go along with Rachel and Amy (and join my "not gonna do it" list of characters).

Ah well, time to stop mourning and learn to love the bob (cut).
Long hair, short hair, brown, red, blonde, smurf blue hair....damn...i'm not nearly half drunk to talk about hairstyles. Doesn't matter because...tits! And boy this game got plenty of those!!! The story is cool....i really can't wait for the MC to subdue that bitch Linda. Characters are nice, pretty and with a interesting backstory so far. Saw a lot of post about the Sandra's rape history. Nothing wrong with the story...it doesn't means that rape will be part of the game and remember....not everything is wine and roses....and this is a VN so in some ways it mymics life.

Like most of you guys i'm also wondering....what the flying fuck it's the MC job? (and where can i bring my CV for aplication to the same!). About Nicole, the young rebel of the family i think her secret is simple....photos or naked vids of ther. Can't wait for the next update.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Long hair, short hair, brown, red, blonde, smurf blue hair....damn...i'm not nearly half drunk to talk about hairstyles. Doesn't matter because...tits! And boy this game got plenty of those!!! The story is cool....i really can't wait for the MC to subdue that bitch Linda. Characters are nice, pretty and with a interesting backstory so far. Saw a lot of post about the Sandra's rape history. Nothing wrong with the story...it doesn't means that rape will be part of the game and remember....not everything is wine and roses....and this is a VN so in some ways it mymics life.

Like most of you guys i'm also wondering....what the flying fuck it's the MC job? (and where can i bring my CV for aplication to the same!). About Nicole, the young rebel of the family i think her secret is simple....photos or naked vids of ther. Can't wait for the next update.
My main issue with Sandra's rape history is she has known the MC for 2 days (at most?) and she reveals her deepest darkest memory. No matter the connection you feel with a person you don't make dinner conversation on your first date of the fact you were gang raped. That's where my disappointment comes from on that front.

I don't want anything to do with Linda sexually, not interested in creating a harem of sex slaves. If that is where this game is going then I guess I should bow out now. I would much rather be able to cut ties with people or just not have an intimate relationship with them.

The MC is most likely going to be some ex-military man or fixer or some other dangerous highly trained person. However, I would love to be wrong and find out that he is actually just an accountant for the stars (since he's from LA).

I wouldn't be surprised to find out you are right about Nicole.

Reactions: _Azrael_

_Azrael_

May 2, 2020
My main issue with Sandra's rape history is she has known the MC for 2 days (at most?) and she reveals her deepest darkest memory. No matter the connection you feel with a person you don't make dinner conversation on your first date of the fact you were gang raped. That's where my disappointment comes from on that front.

I don't want anything to do with Linda sexually, not interested in creating a harem of sex slaves. If that is where this game is going then I guess I should bow out now. I would much rather be able to cut ties with people or just not have an intimate relationship with them.

The MC is most likely going to be some ex-military man or fixer or some other dangerous highly trained person. However, I would love to be wrong and find out that he is actually just an accountant for the stars (since he's from LA).

I wouldn't be surprised to find out you are right about Nicole.
I agree with you when you say that Sandra telling her backstory to the MC right away was hasty. But hey...sometimes we connect with people right away. The chemestry of the human mind is still quite misterious. About Linda i couldn't care jack about sexually involvement with her....but the MC will get his revenge for damn sure! Btw ... life as an accountant is not that glamarous....trust me! i know!

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree with you when you say that Sandra telling her backstory to the MC right away was hasty. But hey...sometimes we connect with people right away. The chemestry of the human mind is still quite misterious. About Linda i couldn't care jack about sexually involvement with her....but the MC will get his revenge for damn sure! Btw ... life as an accountant is not that glamarous....trust me! i know!
True, who knows maybe there is someone out there that thinks gang rape is a first date topic when you really feel a connection. I don't know, from my personal experience with rape victims it isn't something I've encountered. But then that's just anecdotal so not really useful.

Yeah, I want Linda destroyed but I fear some revelation that turns it around to where we suddenly sympathize with her. I want to destroy her in a non-sexual manner.

I am sure life as an accountant isn't glamorous but I was trying to think of the oddest and least exciting job I could.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah right. The problem is when you see a new game getting this kind of rave reviews, and so many of them, of course you have certain expectations and then you get a game where not even the English is correct, not to mention that the quality of writing is subpar. How you can read the dialogue without feeling ashamed for the MC and characters, I have no clue.

If my post is indeed heavy-handed then the people gushing over this mediocre written game are to blame.
Have you checked how many five star reviews this one has?
And they are not at all justified. That's the problem with giving games a rating they don't deserve. You create expectations, the game can't fulfil them, you get disappointed players.

The MC is supposed to be 30? I don't think that is the case and if he is, he still looks like he's a kid.

I have no clue how many games here you have played, but if you think the story is in any way original, then you either have bad memory OR haven't played nowhere near as many games as I have.
Guy coming back into town to get revenge is the set-up for many games, guy being supercool and rich, having a security company is just like "Retrieving the Past" or "A New Home," the whole set-up with the step-family has also been done to death.

Also, if you try to defend a game's writing, you might check not to make so many spelling and grammar mistake, kind of take's the feet away from under your argumentation.

Games which are better than this? Are you kidding me? Is that a serious question?

Where the Heart Is
Sisterly Love
Alexandra
Amore Tech
A New Home II
Ataegina
Avalon
Babysitter
Babysitters
Bad Memories
Bad Company
Become a Rock Star
Being a DIK
Betrayed
City of Broken Dreamers
Buttons
C-Plan
Culture Shock
Cuntswell Academy
Dark Neighbourhood
Dating My Daugher
Melody
Defending Lydia Collier
Depraved Awakening
Dog Days of Summer
Dr. Amana
Dreaming of Dana
Dreams of Desire
Ecchi Sensei
Echoes of Lust
Element 174...

This are just up unti the letter E and it's not even close to a complete list for these letters.
I know that you didn't get far enough in the alphabet but I did want to make sure that Radiant and WVM were on the list.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Well, I think it is best if the Dev just moves on and we all just deal with it. Her hairdo is such a minor quibble overall. This was a very strong first installment for a game I don't want them to second guess every character change.

That said I do wish that Sandra had waited more than a day or two to tell the MC her deep dark secret, it makes it feel unbelievable that she suddenly trusts him so much that she is willing to share that information.
Yep thats another thing i noticed, the way it was presented was a missed oportunity to create emotional attachment to the game and character. Casualy talking about getting raped on a first date in a not that romantic or emotion enducing setting, was just that a casual talk. But i agree for a 0.1 this game is awesome.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
I wouldn't dump a girlfriend for changing her hair nor would I expect to have input into her decision to change it. However, a bad haircut would stop me from dating someone (my brain would wonder "is that the only bad decision she made?") so I would not get involved with Lisa because of the haircut.
Spot on mate. 100% agree with your statement. I am not aproaching Lisa with a 10 feet pole.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yep thats another thing i noticed, the way it was presented was a missed oportunity to create emotional attachment to the game and character. Casualy talking about getting raped on a first date in a not that romantic or emotion enducing setting, was just that a casual talk. But i agree for a 0.1 this game is awesome.
Yes! It's too much front loading of the narrative. It would be more believable if they waited to tell us that Sandra avoided all intimacy with men prior to the MC. And then waited longer to tell us why. But this does streamline the plot.

Not a giant issue considering the rest was well presented for an introduction. I do look forward to seeing how it develops. Hope this one doesn't get lost in the crowd, seems we are getting a lot of 0.1 and demos.

Spot on mate. 100% agree with your statement. I am not aproaching Lisa with a 10 feet pole.
Thank you, I didn't think I stated that too obliquely but I had to clarify for someone earlier. Lisa is being too recklessly impulsive and obsessive for it to be healthy. MC shows up and she starts saying she doesn't want to ever lose him again, she will do anything to keep him there, and is lashing out at other people who had reason to doubt him. Hopefully she doesn't go too crazy and start asking for him to play Misty for her.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Yes! It's too much front loading of the narrative. It would be more believable if they waited to tell us that Sandra avoided all intimacy with men prior to the MC. And then waited longer to tell us why. But this does streamline the plot.

Not a giant issue considering the rest was well presented for an introduction. I do look forward to seeing how it develops. Hope this one doesn't get lost in the crowd, seems we are getting a lot of 0.1 and demos.

Thank you, I didn't think I stated that too obliquely but I had to clarify for someone earlier. Lisa is being too recklessly impulsive and obsessive for it to be healthy. MC shows up and she starts saying she doesn't want to ever lose him again, she will do anything to keep him there, and is lashing out at other people who had reason to doubt him. Hopefully she doesn't go too crazy and start asking for him to play Misty for her.
Yep, but we also have to consider its a harem game. The females are kinda supposed to be obsessed with the MC at one point in the game. It just so happens Lisa has been obsessed with him since they met. Still doesn't mean she aint crazy :D

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Still doesn't mean she aint crazy :D
True enough! I have a friend who was "forked" (Stabbed with a dinner fork) by a girl because he always ignored her and she was obsessed about him. He didn't even know that she was that into him.

Lisa strikes me as the type who would "fork" the MC.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I really want to know on which drugs the people, who gave this incredibly poorly written game five star reviews, are.
Probably the same drugs you were on when you put Timestamps in your sig if you truly felt as deeply as you do about some of those aspects. I guess that kid looking MC there does hit on the super monster penis appeal better though, if that is more your cup of tea and somehow makes up the difference (I would concede the point they should of used an older looking model here though).

Not that I am arguing with your stance here mind you, as it's a fair one given story and writing in itself is always going to boil down to a subjective taste variable carrying a subjective amount of weight in one's enjoyment of a game. Since generally speaking, and as somebody who plays these games with the primary intent of wanting to jerk off first and foremost, my own ideas on what adequately passes the positive value check might differ then your's. Especially on a v1 release, where any rating is going to based heavily on perceived potential (that by nature is always subject to change), and where I kinda expect it to start off basic since the primary goal when pushing it out is typically aimed more around being a meet and greet of all the girls.

Basically, if the game really does have a bunch of spelling errors and engrish in it i failed to notice it. So that was good enough for me. But i also don't feel as obsessive about 1 or 2 instances of that happening as somebody else might be. As long as i don't notice it, and the passable story/writing isn't jumping any sharks into something like WVM's completely overkill 13 year old loser virgin fantasy, my potential enjoyment enjoyment of what exists as support vehicle to get me to what i really care about has fairly broad range. Where while truly "bad writing" can ruin a game for me, the difference between what i'd rate as average/good/great didn't ultimately end up adding a lot 'extra" to my own experience as a total sum in a lot of those games on your list. At least in a manner that made one a lot more enjoyable then another.

Last edited:

PizzaPP

Sep 25, 2017
Awsome for a v0.1! More pictures would not be bad, it jumps from one scene to the next quite quickly. in one moment you are still talking & in the next you are already in your arms. hope you understand what i mean. The animations are awesome, the only suggestion for improvement would be other camera views & for the future, of course, successive animations (as an example in the hotel room with the woman from the bar, the blowjob scene, quietly instead of pictures from the DT another animation) the girls look great too! I hope to see more of your work in the future, stay tuned!

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
True enough! I have a friend who was "forked" (Stabbed with a dinner fork) by a girl because he always ignored her and she was obsessed about him. He didn't even know that she was that into him.

Lisa strikes me as the type who would "fork" the MC.
Damn, did he give her THE FORK after that :D But no joke there are some real crazies out there.

3.30 star(s) 128 Votes