• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thought I clicked the wrong one at first but nah the compressed one really is 5 gig.

25 gig is kinda a meme.
6 posts up are a couple links to further compressed versions in the 1.5GB range... those are pretty nice! :>)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OMG....25gigs, that is a first for me. At least there is a compressed version that is under 5gigs. Thank-you.

Reactions: lorddarkam

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Whoa shit 25gb for uncompressed? How many of you guys use this version? This must be the biggest download I've encountered on this site to date, even Badik isn't this big.

Is the quality of image and length of this vn worth that 25?

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Whoa shit 25gb for uncompressed? How many of you guys use this version? This must be the biggest download I've encountered on this site to date, even Badik isn't this big.

Is the quality of image and length of this vn worth that 25?
I just started the download and thought, wtf? Tonight I will take a look, the first one, I haven't played the game yet.

Reactions: HoneyLibido

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
25gb uncompressed, 5gb once compressed ... i still wonder how unfinished game can be so heavy when i play through those in barely two three hours ... will i aslo be disapointed here ? (first time trying)

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and KiraJames

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Dont hate me for asking this... but: Whats the difference between Compressed and the original one ? Like does it mean the pictures are more pixealted ?

Reactions: Pablor

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dont hate me for asking this... but: Whats the difference between Compressed and the original one ? Like does it mean the pictures are more pixealted ?
They can be I guess, depending on what type of device you're playing it on. Compressed helps out folks who have very bad internet, really slow internet, unstable connections, or metered data. Also, ones who just can't be bothered wasting 20-30GB on a game they might play for 20 minutes.

Some games are badly optimized and have bloat, sometimes compressing you won't notice a thing.

where is Reunion [v0.55] torrent

There are a few pages back, but due to the updated patch and it needed being fixed, I'm assuming RPDL will have a fixed torrent later today.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
30GB?!

And again, my question from May 2021 still stands...

Till now I had no chance to take a look into the game files, but this looks hard for that the dev is on a vendetta agains webp files ...

Reactions: SlidingBadger
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes