MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
wt mods outdated never are, in most cases you can be happy if your saves even work after.
For anyone interested....I use this tool to see what is behind the story choices (points, etc.), and this tool can be installed and used with any (updated) wt-mod...or it functions by its self. (BUT, never use out of date game mods...or risk missing content or Renpy white error screens.) Also, this great tool will never break game saves...unlike some wt-mods can.

To install.... Just extract and place the 0x52_URM file into your game folder and then run your renpy exe. Note, this tool should work with all renpy titles, unless the Renpy engine a real old version. And the 0x52_URM tool also has the ability to check for updates online.

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn and Zen777

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I tried to read the reviews but as usual, it felt like they played different games so now I have to ask is the mc strong because there is talk about blackmail and rape usually come with weak mc and there is no ntr tag so I hope we are good on that front?

thanks

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
For anyone interested....I use this tool to see what is behind the story choices (points, etc.), and this tool works well with the wt-mods. And this tool never breaks game saves like some of the wt-mods can.

Install.... Just extract and place the 0x52_URM file into your game folder and run your renpy exe. Note, this tool should work with all renpy titles (unless the Renpy engine a real old version. And the 0x52_URM tool also has the ability to check for updates online.
wait so for it to be effective it needs to be combined with a wt mod? or does it work like an universal wtmod on its own?

Reactions: Zen777

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I tried to read the reviews but as usual, it felt like they played different games so now I have to ask is the mc strong because there is talk about blackmail and rape usually come with weak mc and there is no ntr tag so I hope we are good on that front?

thanks
Spoiler as far as i remember 1 of the girl´s who you grew up with is Blackmailed and for the Rape so far there is an almost rape but it didn´t happend

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zoomaa

Maevos

May 4, 2019
wait so for it to be effective it needs to be combined with a wt mod? or does it work like an universal wtmod on its own?
You just copy it to the game folder and the game automatically picks it up when you start a new game or load a save file. There will be a blue box on the upper left side of your screen whenever you encounter a choice. You just click on it and it shows you what kind of gains or losses each choice rewards you.

You use that tool instead of a WT mod and it doesnt break anything ever. It's goddamn magical.

Here is the official page for it: [Mod] - [Ren'Py] - Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself) | F95zone

Reactions: X2Z and Sille

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
i dont get all the hate for the size.... geeez stop complaining! honestly dont get the issue in this day and age of 2+ tb storage and vpns, i mean it takes like 20-30 mins to download the whole 30 gig on mega, just use a vpn and change location and refresh. now can i just say good update and damn the dev just keeps on putting hotter and hotter women into this game but stop damn hurry up and let us fuck the shit out of sandra! :D
Because it's a slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, drooling troglodyte lvl of idiocy to make a renpy game 25+gigs. Especially since the bloat is because of png files that can easily be converted to something that isn't pissing away ppl's bandwidth and storage space on something that should be far smaller. And it doens't matter how big a hard drive is. They still get full, dipshit, and ain't no one stupid enough to buy a new drive to accommodate a game that's this big ONLY because the dev is too stupid and lazy to optimize it.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Because it's a slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, drooling troglodyte lvl of idiocy to make a renpy game 25+gigs. Especially since the bloat is because of png files that can easily be converted to something that isn't pissing away ppl's bandwidth and storage space on something that should be far smaller. And it doens't matter how big a hard drive is. They still get full, dipshit, and ain't no one stupid enough to buy a new drive to accommodate a game that's this big ONLY because the dev is too stupid and lazy to optimize it.
Exoplast Solve this big problem,Give him some likes ;)

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Are there gonna be 10 pages of people complaining about the size (pun) every update?

.........oh wait.......
IDK, I always get a chuckle out of the sheer amount of people complaining here who apparently lack the overall perspective to understand that unless these complaints are happening in mass over on his payment platforms, the dev is rightfully not going to care about how difficult this makes it on a lot of endless consumption pirates on F95 looking to DL/play his game for free.

If anything I even want to half suspect it might of morphed into a troll'like aspect in that regard behind the scenes after this game failed to live up to the initial financial support projections I'd always assumed the dev had for it after the amount of work/effort that went into one of the more promising v01 I've seen :)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
IDK, I always get a chuckle out of the sheer amount of people complaining here who apparently lack the overall perspective to understand that unless these complaints are happening in mass over on his payment platforms, the dev is rightfully not going to care about how difficult this makes it on a lot of endless consumption pirates on F95 looking to DL/play his game for free.

If anything I even want to half suspect it might of morphed into a troll'like aspect in that regard behind the scenes after this game failed to live up to the initial financial support projections I'd always assumed the dev had for it after the amount of work/effort that went into one of the more promising v01 I've seen :)
The most interesting thing is that there is a Webp version, take 5 gigabytes and do not whine, but they whine and whine and whine.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What difference does it make when there are several compressed versions to download? Does it hurt you in any way if the dev wants to release an uncompressed version?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
It is not our fault that people cannot use the search function.

He has three small versions to choose from. One of them is even linked on the OP.
What search function is there already in the main post and still need to worry about 26 gig ;)

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes