Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Yeah right. The problem is when you see a new game getting this kind of rave reviews, and so many of them, of course you have certain expectations and then you get a game where not even the English is correct, not to mention that the quality of writing is subpar. How you can read the dialogue without feeling ashamed for the MC and characters, I have no clue.

If my post is indeed heavy-handed then the people gushing over this mediocre written game are to blame.
Have you checked how many five star reviews this one has?
And they are not at all justified. That's the problem with giving games a rating they don't deserve. You create expectations, the game can't fulfil them, you get disappointed players.

The MC is supposed to be 30? I don't think that is the case and if he is, he still looks like he's a kid.

I have no clue how many games here you have played, but if you think the story is in any way original, then you either have bad memory OR haven't played nowhere near as many games as I have.
Guy coming back into town to get revenge is the set-up for many games, guy being supercool and rich, having a security company is just like "Retrieving the Past" or "A New Home," the whole set-up with the step-family has also been done to death.

Also, if you try to defend a game's writing, you might check not to make so many spelling and grammar mistake, kind of take's the feet away from under your argumentation.

Games which are better than this? Are you kidding me? Is that a serious question?

Where the Heart Is
Sisterly Love
Alexandra
Amore Tech
A New Home II
Ataegina
Avalon
Babysitter
Babysitters
Bad Memories
Bad Company
Become a Rock Star
Being a DIK
Betrayed
City of Broken Dreamers
Buttons
C-Plan
Culture Shock
Cuntswell Academy
Dark Neighbourhood
Dating My Daugher
Melody
Defending Lydia Collier
Depraved Awakening
Dog Days of Summer
Dr. Amana
Dreaming of Dana
Dreams of Desire
Ecchi Sensei
Echoes of Lust
Element 174...

This are just up unti the letter E and it's not even close to a complete list for these letters.
i played moust of them, they are allright some have a somewhat better story, some of them i am very sorry to inform you i consider them to have an inferior story, and some have an utter boring story, and as far as artstyle goes some of thous games render qualitys are not even close to this one, (but than again comparing a V0.1 from a story whise point is rather pointless in my opinion, we would be better of comparing the premise in my opinion, witch ,again, in the end is pointless because people have different preferences when it comes to story)
take DMD for example, i stoped playing it due to the fact that i simply got utterly bored, but that does not mean that it is a bad game or that the story is bad, for me it might be that the story is boring however for other people it is perfectly fine, my point being i can get over the fact that people have diferent tastes when it comes to story/art style/gameplay mechanics, best thing to do right now is come back and see how things evolve over a few updates, and as far as rating go the first 4-5 relases ratings ussualy involve the game potential, so you can rest assure that if something goes "bad" people will give it lower ratings, preventing you from future "involuntary regurgitations"

anyway i think i am going to stop here as far as this subject is concerned, i don't think it's very healthy discussion for anyone reading the thread.

Reactions: Cico8

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Great first release. Amazing renders let's hope story has more depth to it . everything else is top notch . Egarly waiting for next release :D

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
It's potential to me. The render and storyline are great.
The little sis Lisa seems to be a big bomb for some taboo actions.
Looking forward to the "incest" tag in next updates.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thank you all for your kind words, and I understand this is not liked by some. Please stop berating someone for enjoying something you think is not worth it. Your opinion just like their's has the same weight in other peoples eyes. sure people will see lots of 5 star ratings, but people like different things. We have tried to keep things interesting and flowing. I work on trying to spot check the English translation, I try to make the references more believable than the translation does. I am proud to help Karabinek in his work. He is amazing for someone that is self teaching themselves how to work in DAZ and write the story, code the game and work his real life job. we are doing our best to try and get you good things and we appreciate honest, and realistic praises and critiques. Please if you find errors, let us know we will do what we can to fix them as well. We are few so some fixes may not make it in for the next release as we want to keep it regular!

I will say this, please if it is not your cup of tea do not tell us we're crap because you don't like it as that is the easiest way to get us to ignore your other points that might have been taken into consideration. Thank you for your support so far. you guys are rocking this and we hope to keep you enjoying for a long time!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thank you all for your kind words, and I understand this is not liked by some. Please stop berating someone for enjoying something you think is not worth it. Your opinion just like their's has the same weight in other peoples eyes. sure people will see lots of 5 star ratings, but people like different things. We have tried to keep things interesting and flowing. I work on trying to spot check the English translation, I try to make the references more believable than the translation does. I am proud to help Karabinek in his work. He is amazing for someone that is self teaching themselves how to work in DAZ and write the story, code the game and work his real life job. we are doing our best to try and get you good things and we appreciate honest, and realistic praises and critiques. Please if you find errors, let us know we will do what we can to fix them as well. We are few so some fixes may not make it in for the next release as we want to keep it regular!

I will say this, please if it is not your cup of tea do not tell us we're crap because you don't like it as that is the easiest way to get us to ignore your other points that might have been taken into consideration. Thank you for your support so far. you guys are rocking this and we hope to keep you enjoying for a long time!
I fully understand and agree with what you wrote. I really only have one major complaint about the game and that is there aren't nearly enough redheads. I mean you have one redhead and she seems like she may be a lesbian/in a relationship with another woman. ;)

Otherwise, yes I have minor quibbles but nothing that will stop me from looking forward to future installments. This game has promise and I am interested in seeing where the story goes.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Be careful what you wish for. Lisa might become a redhead pixie cut girl in next update.
I'd like her 100% more if that were to happen! I get stupid around redheads so she'd be in like Flynn if that happened. Speaking of Lisa I wonder how the poll about her hair went on Patreon. I hope the dev's stick to their decision, I don't like the haircut but I don't want the community to make decisions for the developers.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Well, i've just ended playing and im impressed. The quality of pictures, models are great. It was pure pleasure watching all these hot babes. Story is intriguing. Sometime i think,. htat MC is little bit too harsh with girls, but thats how he is. I can;t wait for more.

Reactions: MrFriendly

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I'd like her 100% more if that were to happen! I get stupid around redheads so she'd be in like Flynn if that happened. Speaking of Lisa I wonder how the poll about her hair went on Patreon. I hope the dev's stick to their decision, I don't like the haircut but I don't want the community to make decisions for the developers.
It's a minor decision so I don't mind vote.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I fully understand and agree with what you wrote. I really only have one major complaint about the game and that is there aren't nearly enough redheads. I mean you have one redhead and she seems like she may be a lesbian/in a relationship with another woman. ;)

Otherwise, yes I have minor quibbles but nothing that will stop me from looking forward to future installments. This game has promise and I am interested in seeing where the story goes.
I am so with you! are you talking about mary that comes in on day 4? I also wanted Lisa as a red head but after I gave my suggestion, I didn't push because Karabinek has that control and I'm not going to upset him! nah he's cool just has his own likes and I respect that! :p I'm with you though damn I love red heads and was sad when a certain girl in another game went from a red head to a blonde mid stream! I was like WTF??? but again it was not my decision to make! hehe. thanks for what you say, and if you have suggestions we are open to listening to them as long as they are not "do this or you are shite!" which i don't think you'd do! THANK YOU!

• Love

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's a minor decision so I don't mind vote.
I totally agree and will be happy with whatever happens but there are some people in the world who may see it as a precedent. Those are the people I find frustrating in life.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am so with you! are you talking about mary that comes in on day 4? I also wanted Lisa as a red head but after I gave my suggestion, I didn't push because Karabinek has that control and I'm not going to upset him! nah he's cool just has his own likes and I respect that! :p I'm with you though damn I love red heads and was sad when a certain girl in another game went from a red head to a blonde mid stream! I was like WTF??? but again it was not my decision to make! hehe. thanks for what you say, and if you have suggestions we are open to listening to them as long as they are not "do this or you are shite!" which i don't think you'd do! THANK YOU!
Actually I was talking about Rachel. She's a hot redhead but I don't want to break up a cute lesbian couple (which is what she and Amy look to be right now).

And redheads are too under represented in games, always can use 2-3 in each game. Just consider it the "Mr Friendly requested allotment" :ROFLMAO:

My only suggestion is just to take your story slow, no need to have everything happen at once. I think I said awhile back that Sandra's revelation came too quickly for my taste, other than that the Stat page needed names under the pictures, the entries don't really need nickname origins, I would like to know what type of relationship the MC has with Mary and Khloe (closed or open polyamorous?), it would be helpful to know the MC's job, and I wasn't thrilled by Lisa's bob. Otherwise the renders are spot on, plenty of mystery to explore, and I'm very excited to see where the story goes next.

If I ever come off as pushy or anything less than friendly then let me know, that isn't my intention. However I know I can get overexcited about things I like. :)

Reactions: darth_hiruma

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm pretty sure that she's a bi and kinky.
Yeah, but is my MC feeling kinky? I mean he's already got the "so hot they'll melt you" combo of Mary and Khloe, then there is Sandra and possibly Jennifer (she's sexy but a bit of a mess). Plus Kelly, the stewardess who is smoking hot. I don't know that my MC really wants to go chasing crazy (Lisa) and her bi/lesbian friends.

In my Man-Bear-Pig-Slut playthrough I'll fuck everything (including the hole in the wall) but in my "canon" playthrough I'm going to be pickier. :)

Reactions: darth_hiruma

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, but is my MC feeling kinky? I mean he's already got the "so hot they'll melt you" combo of Mary and Khloe, then there is Sandra and possibly Jennifer (she's sexy but a bit of a mess). Plus Kelly, the stewardess who is smoking hot. I don't know that my MC really wants to go chasing crazy (Lisa) and her bi/lesbian friends.

In my Man-Bear-Pig-Slut playthrough I'll fuck everything (including the hole in the wall) but in my "canon" playthrough I'm going to be pickier. :)
The only one's I ain't fucking with are the lesbian couple. I will hire a hitman if they touch my dear Lisa.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Your Man-Bear-Pig-Slut playthrough is my canon playthrough :LOL:.
:ROFLMAO: I do have a few games where that is true for me too. I'm not "Mr. Strong Willed" after all.

The only one's I ain't fucking with are the lesbian couple. I will hire a hitman if they touch my dear Lisa.
I have a playthrough where Lisa goes quickly into the house and another where she stays. I would interested in seeing if they have her go lesbian instead of going team MC.

Maybe that moment was her Dean Pelton moment
Awaken.gif

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
:ROFLMAO: I do have a few games where that is true for me too. I'm not "Mr. Strong Willed" after all.

I have a playthrough where Lisa goes quickly into the house and another where she stays. I would interested in seeing if they have her go lesbian instead of going team MC.

Maybe that moment was her Dean Pelton moment
View attachment 668116
Yeah, I had her quickly go back in the house for my "canon" PT. The couple can go eat each other out, while I organize my harem orgy. Apparently you can make Lisa lesbian depending on your choices from what I've heard on this thread.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I had her quickly go back in the house for my "canon" PT. The couple can go eat each other out, while I organize my harem orgy. Apparently you can make Lisa lesbian depending on your choices from what I've heard on this thread.
Well then Lisa in my playthrough will be a lesbian, she's got the hair cut for it now!!!

(I am so kidding about the hair cut, hammer don't hurt me :) )

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes