Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
yeah

some ppl ...

but if you point it out you get "meh kinkshaming" :ROFLMAO:
I love incest games. But sometimes I also play games without incest. Just like this game. And I'm surprised that there are people who come up with the idea of creating an incest mod just to have incest in this game. But honestly, in some games it doesn't make much sense when in the game it's clearly stated what happened to the MC's mother (for example)

I know another game for which the incest patch doesn't fit, and people still created and played with this mod anyway... WTHI (Where The Heart Is)

• Angry
Reactions: Sober-man

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I love incest games. But sometimes I also play games without incest. Just like this game. And I'm surprised that there are people who come up with the idea of creating an incest mod just to have incest in this game. But honestly, in some games it doesn't make much sense when in the game it's clearly stated what happened to the MC's mother (for example)

I know another game for which the incest patch doesn't fit, and people played with this mod anyway... WTHI (Where The Heart Is)
yep ;)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Clear version of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version with incest mod installed:

Honestly.. if you make a mod, do it right. And don't change all mother to > stepmoter or whatever.
A lazy job, probably for reactions on f95. :FacePalm:

/Oh, sorry, I found one good sentence..

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Clear version of the game:

Version with incest mod installed:

Honestly.. if you make a mod, do it right. And don't change all mother to > stepmoter or whatever.
A lazy job, probably for reactions on f95. :FacePalm:

/Oh, sorry, I found one good sentence..
Firstly:
for the patch to work more correctly, it is better to start the game from the beginning, because a lot has been redone in this game version (or If it doesn't help, it's better to delete old saves "C:\Users\yourPCname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Reunion" , re-download the game and start over.). Also may conflict with some other patches/mods

Here's a screenshot of the same moment and with the patch installed:

Secondly:
There is no need to be so rude and toxic. You see a logical error (as in the screenshot)? - Tell me about it. You don't like the patch?- well, fine, just ignore it and move on. No one is taking the original game away from you. Some people don't really go deep into the story.
Of course, this patch is not for everyone. First of all, I made it for myself.

You don't have to answer, I'm not going to argue.

Last edited:
Reactions: AereGo and Nulldev

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
isnt it sad that project labeled as "kinetic novel" are trashed upon on this forum for that particular difference that is lack of choices?:FacePalm: lack of choices in kinetic novels with good writing where time is invested in deep character development outweighs "problem" with having no choices from my point of view people dont get what they are doing is not playing but more like reading a book with renders and animations and whole experience is in hands of writer and dev and only when they dont like something in story or how characters look they start to bash on kinetic novels i think whole gender of KN is misunderstood on this forum by majority of users...
Yeah, my forte would be to write Kinetic Novels. I often struggle to create meaningful branching points in my stories. I don't complain in public because it is what it is. To be successful in this field, I need to learn how to find potential branch points in my stories. It's a skill I must cultivate.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
i just don't understand this fucking dev, he is done bunch of rewrites of characters and older content, even though it was absolutely not needed and ultimately didn't change jack shit for amount of "work" what had been done on it, but shitty writing of newer stuff, like this complete surreal clusterfuck named Anya who is forced on you without any choice or any lack of decisions towards Keira/Megan resulting in same shit, really weak stuff which could use rewrite - still remain the same... what was the fucking point in all those changes?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i just don't understand this fucking dev, he is done bunch of rewrites of characters and older content, even though it was absolutely not needed and ultimately didn't change jack shit for amount of "work" what had been done on it, but shitty writing of newer stuff, like this complete surreal clusterfuck named Anya who is forced on you without any choice or any lack of decisions towards Keira/Megan resulting in same shit, really weak stuff which could use rewrite - still remain the same... what was the fucking point in all those changes?
Probably because the dev thought they needed to be done, his game, his decision.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
He did it because he is not skilled enough to make all the various paths around the choiches. So, the only choice you have is at the beginning of each girl if you want her or not. Then some of the girls relevant to the plot, like Anya, are "forced" on us.
About Keira/Megan, you are given a choice at the beginning, same with Veronica, Emily, Sandra, Amy, Jill.
Keep in mind that this dev "works" on this project in his spare time, because he as a family and a day job, so you mustn't expect much from him.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Gave it a try yesterday (request on discord), hope it's working for you.
I added a gallery unlock and some more game settings to it, too.
Info: the game has a WT now on it's own.

Android port from the game high compressed
with integrated gallery unlocker v0.60a (~1.7GB)
- Pixeldrain

Whoever can add, kindly add this on the first page, as Android port.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Does anyone know how to activate True Story Mode? Only 'True Story Mode = True' doesn't work at least for me. Is this will be something which will be available in future releases as restoring the events in the main menu or maybe restoring the animations or make new ones because some of them do not fit now because of the new renders? I have restored the animations for the previous 2 versions but now I most probably won't because even fixing simple bugs in Day 13 script led to broken saves.
For what I get True Story Mode give a lewd scene between the 3 sisters on Day 14 instead of only a conversation. The script is there but I am not sure that the renders are already present so I am not sure the True Story Mode is possible at this stage at all.
Also does anyone know how to make changes in the wallpaper script work? I try to do this because I find it stupid to block 2 wallpapers depending of long or short haired Lisa. In my case I could not make second Linda's and Veronica's wallpapers appear.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Does anyone know how to activate True Story Mode? Only 'True Story Mode = True' doesn't work at least for me. Is this will be something which will be available in future releases as restoring the events in the main menu or maybe restoring the animations or make new ones because some of them do not fit now because of the new renders? I have restored the animations for the previous 2 versions but now I most probably won't because even fixing simple bugs in Day 13 script led to broken saves.
For what I get True Story Mode give a lewd scene between the 3 sisters on Day 14 instead of only a conversation. The script is there but I am not sure that the renders are already present so I am not sure the True Story Mode is possible at this stage at all.
Also does anyone know how to make changes in the wallpaper script work? I try to do this because I find it stupid to block 2 wallpapers depending of long or short haired Lisa. In my case I could not make second Linda's and Veronica's wallpapers appear.
What do you mean by True Story Mode? Is there some content locked? Maybe behind a patch because of the patreon TOS?

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes