Jun 26, 2017
Reunion [v0.60] [Karabinek]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Here's the compressed. Bumping it since it was buried.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
If I remember correctly the game went from 25.9 GB (v0.55) to 5.6 GB with the current version.
That was pretty impressive.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I remember correctly the game went from 25.9 GB (v0.55) to 5.6 GB with the current version.
That was pretty impressive.
yea pngs take lots of space w/o adding that much extra to quality vs webp.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Developer news - update 0.65 - #6

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since my last post, but I've been working really hard on the game.
The update is almost finished.
I'm waiting for the last 400 images to be rendered and in the meantime I'm fixing bugs and testing the game.
I really hope my PC will finish rendering these images by the end of this week so I can prepare a build and upload it for my testers.

Now a few words about what's in this update.
This time the focus is on the story and further development of the main characters and their relationships. I wouldn't be myself if I didn't add a new girl, so you will meet a busty doctor - Kate - somewhere during your gameplay.

I brought to life a lot of side characters that didn't get enough attention in the previous updates. So we have Sandra and Isabella, Holly and Amy, Clara, Emily - they all got their parts in this update. New girls will also get their parts - so we will get to know Amber, Jade and Paige better.

As for the main story - there will be some gunfights, some car chases, and a lot of sex.
To answer the questions I've been getting - yes, there will be a lesbian scene (Jill and Jennifer) and yes, it will be skippable.

Karabinek

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
It looks like the dev hasn't forgotten about some of the characters.
I look forward to seeing this in the update.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes