concord72

Mar 30, 2020
In the gallery, if I go to Jill's page and select the last scene (thumbnail shows Jill riding MC), it instead plays the scene with Anya and Jennifer with MC. Anyone else encounter this as well?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
In the gallery, if I go to Jill's page and select the last scene (thumbnail shows Jill riding MC), it instead plays the scene with Anya and Jennifer with MC. Anyone else encounter this as well?
To have that scene, you must refuse the other girls in the harem, in fact when you start the replay, the game asks if the other girls are in the scene.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wouldn't make any sense either as the MC doesn't look to have a grain of Asian DNA or psychical traits that indicate as such.
not all half-asians look like asians, many can easily pass as american etc.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
not all half-asians look like asians, many can easily pass as american etc.
This is just not true. Everybody inherits specific genetics traits from their parents. Whether you can identify said traits is another discussing and sounds more like a you problem. And why say Americans? You think America is the only country where people are of mixed descent? The population in my country is also pretty multiracial nowadays, this is very noticeable in the big cities. I've had friends that were of mixed descent, and I could always clearly see this.

I would agree with your argument if there is like 3-4 generation difference, but that is not the case here (If Ming really is the MCs mom).

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is just not true. Everybody inherits specific genetics traits from their parents. Whether you can identify said traits is another discussing and sounds more like a you problem. And why say Americans? You think America is the only country where people are of mixed descent? The population is my country is also pretty multiracial nowadays, this is even very noticeable in the big cities. I've had friends that were of mixed descent, and I could always clearly see this.

I would agree with your argument if there is like 3-4 generation difference, but that is not the case here (If Ming was really MCs mom).
i could have said as white but that'd been racist so said american etc aka europeans etc.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes