user-1

Jan 18, 2020
update only is 8.5 GB ??
so should i download the game 7.5GB and the update 8.5GB ?
and is it final ?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I solved all the problems by having "unren" decompile all the rpa files, otherwise even by putting the two updates 0.65 and 0.70, at the end of day 14 it told me that the game was over.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
update only is 8.5 GB ??
and is it final ?
ah you're right its the same file as before, i guess the dev is taking more time then 2-3 days to finnish up the conversion..
MB

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
update only is 8.5 GB ??
and is it final ?
update file has high res pngs while full game has webps, atm you need to dl 0.65 and then attach update only to game.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Don't know how or when I missed it. But when was Emily finally bought to the other girls. She was one of the first to accept his lifestyle but the last one brought in.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I played the new version and they never joined. Do I have too give Keira the code first when you meet her? I never done that?>
you do need to be on their path that's for sure, don't know if the initial choice where you give them the USB to work on is required.
Haven't seen them in the house yet though
in 0.7 they have a stalker which freaks them out and the mc decides they come life whit him,afterwards he also deals whit the stalker

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
Don't know how or when I missed it. But when was Emily finally bought to the other girls. She was one of the first to accept his lifestyle but the last one brought in.
It was after she called saying that she had thugs threatening her and MC brought the ex-military girls with him to take care of business. She closed her shop and returned with them. MC shot one of the thugs then let them both go. As you noticed it's kind of a forgettable scene.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
It was after she called saying that she had thugs threatening her and MC brought the ex-military girls with him to take care of business. She closed her shop and returned with them. MC shot one of the thugs then let them both go. As you noticed it's kind of a forgettable scene.
Oh I remember a call.put the game on auto went to eat so when I got back it had past. Gotta play that part again.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
It's like he's pushing Sandra to the side
Totally iced out Becky... For what??
Reporter duo needs some nuts too!!
Holly needs dicking to catch up with the rest of the house..
Emily would like to get smashed in front of everyone
A dirty threesome with Linda and Clara..
Karen needs the CLARA treatment asap.. Her daughter already fell in line...
It has without saying the three kidnapping victims will receive consoling....HARD CONSOLING!!

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
patch 0.7 rpa does nothing.
i put it in the game folder, main menu says its still 0.65.
i loaded last save that has some sentence before end screen, but it ends right where the 0.65 ends.
so... wtf?

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes