johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Damn, what a fun game it would be to reduce almost every girl's breasts by at least two sizes. Because it's getting harder and harder to see the person behind the breasts. ;)

Reactions: jock1a

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Damn, what a fun game it would be to reduce almost every girl's breasts by at least two sizes. Because it's getting harder and harder to see the person behind the breasts. ;)
Boo! Leave the big titties alone, it's bad enough that in the real world the bigguns often get reduced for medical reasons, don't bring it into AVN land too.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I approve this meassage, especially after finding out Codi Vore got a reduction.
It's true Siri Dahl had one as well. And the various OF and IG girlies of epic proportions a lot of them are doing it just to fund their reductions... The universe is a cruel cruel place it giveth gigantomastia... And it provideth crippling back pain with it, so doctors are compelled to taketh it away... Stupid universe.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Amen brother - some of the breast sizes on these games are ludicrous. A lot of non-breast fed babies who are now adults out there...

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Amen brother - some of the breast sizes on these games are ludicrous. A lot of non-breast fed babies who are now adults out there...
Was definitely breast fed, just really like the feel of big titties in my hands. It developed over time with each girlfriend being bustier than the one before, purely by chance, and reached peak when my already busty wife got her preggars boobs... If she dies before me, I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to the a/b cups I started my romantic endeavors with in HS.

The tactility of small breasts just doesn't soothe my brain in the same way.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Was definitely breast fed, just really like the feel of big titties in my hands. It developed over time with each girlfriend being bustier than the one before, purely by chance, and reached peak when my already busty wife got her preggars boobs... If she dies before me, I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to the a/b cups I started my romantic endeavors with in HS.

The tactility of small breasts just doesn't soothe my brain in the same way.
All boobs are good boobs my friend. You just have to love them each a little differently. :p

Reactions: SpatulaPie
3.30 star(s) 128 Votes