xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Pretty much this, the B - C cup crowd havent looked at tits for like 20 years. Hell A and B cups were rare even back when i was in highschool.

Should also mention there are so many games with smaller tits. Let us big boob lovers enjoy our games.
BS - Bra size closely correlates with BMI. Simply put, the fatter you are the bigger the cup size. Not surprisingly, the US and England have the largest average cup size "C" then the rest or the world which is, on average a "B" cup size. Given the obesity rate in the US is - shocker - the highest of all western Nations the bra size corresponds. So, yes, some of us do not like unrealistically large breasts on every freaking LI. There are not a lot of games with smaller boobs. The number of games that support the "Large Breasts" "Big Ass" vastly outnumber VNs and games that sport smaller breasts.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
BS - Bra size closely correlates with BMI. Simply put, the fatter you are the bigger the cup size. Not surprisingly, the US and England have the largest average cup size "C" then the rest or the world which is, on average a "B" cup size. Given the obesity rate in the US is - shocker - the highest of all western Nations the bra size corresponds. So, yes, some of us do not like unrealistically large breasts on every freaking LI. There are not a lot of games with smaller boobs. The number of games that support the "Large Breasts" "Big Ass" vastly outnumber VNs and games that sport smaller breasts.
First off why are you in a thread for a large breasted game if you don't like them.

Second breast sizes have been steadliy increasing worldwide not just the U.S for the past 20 or more years. Plus the data isn't accurate since very large portion of women were the wrong size bra. Most women do not know how to measure themselves properly for a bra, or dont get professionally fitted before buying. Then factor in the the Stats follow cup size and completely ignore band size which is more important.

Plus its completely ignorant call all big breasted women fat when its untrue.

Congrats on being the single most annoying person i have encountered on this site in a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrusherKev

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
im actually more partial to smaller breast cup sizes in VN's. its a nice change of pace from rl i guess. but i wont quit a vn over tits. good renders and engaging story telling are way more important. however i think a lot of the nipples in this VN are lacking. only a couple of LI's do i think, those are suckle-able(pretty sure i made that word up, regardless its mine now). the res are meh

Reactions: snakeplisskin

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
First off why are yoy in a thread for a large breasted game if you don't like them.

Second breast sizes have been steadliy increasing worldwide not just the U.S for the past q0 or more years. Plus the data isn't accurate since very large portion of women were the wrong size bra. Most women do not know how to measure themselves properly for a bra, or dont get professionally fitted before buying. Then factor in the the Stats follow cup size and completely ignore band size which is more important.

Plus its completely ignorant call all big breasted women fat when its untrue.

Congrats on being the single most annoying person i have encountered on this site in a long time.
Awesome. I am glad I made your list of "most annoying person i encountered on this site in a long time." I know differing opinions can be challenging for you. Not all big breasted women are fat, true, however cup size has a strong correlation to cup size. This fact is readily available...but since it does not comport to your opinion, I am sure you will find it annoying as well. Furthermore, I did not write I dislike large breasts. I know reading comprehension takes a nosedive when something disagrees with you. There now - hopefully I cemented my place as the most annoying poster on this site (in your esteemed opinion....)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Awesome. I am glad I made your list of "most annoying person i encountered on this site in a long time." I know differing opinions can be challenging for you. Not all big breasted women are fat, true, however cup size has a strong correlation to cup size. This fact is readily available...but since it does not comport to your opinion, I am sure you will find it annoying as well. Furthermore, I did not write I dislike large breasts. I know reading comprehension takes a nosedive when something disagrees with you. There now - hopefully I cemented my place as the most annoying poster on this site (in your esteemed opinion....)
Honestly yes you did.

Cup size is determined by the band size its why a proper 32C cup looks different om every girl. A 32C and 32D can be the exact same breast but needed for diferent women due to band size.

Plus i don't care that you disagreed with me. Whats annoying is we aren't stating opinions we are talking about average bust size which is based on facts not opinions. Plus this so called readily avalible info is 1) not actually fact checked 2) based om Bra sales and not actual measurements 3) Not ever been properly studied.

Factor in they all admit it can't not be accurate due to most women buying a size down due to high cost or lack of knowledge.

Then factor in most DD or bigger girls have switched to sports bras due to comfort and support. And the numbers get screwed again since sports beas dont have cups.

So yes i find it annoying you stated your opinion as fact without any sources. Then procceded to play the victim and change the subject.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Honestly yes you did.

Cup size is determined by the band size its why a proper 32C cup looks different om every girl. A 32C and 32D can be the exact same breast but needed for diferent women due to band size.

Plus i don't care that you disagreed with me. Whats annoying is we aren't stating opinions we are talking about average bust size which is based on facts not opinions. Plus this so called readily avalible info is 1) not actually fact checked 2) based om Bra sales and not actual measurements 3) Not ever been properly studied.

Factor in they all admit it can't not be accurate due to most women buying a size down due to high cost or lack of knowledge.

Then factor in most DD or bigger girls have switched to sports bras due to comfort and support. And the numbers get screwed again since sports beas dont have cups.

So yes i find it annoying you stated your opinion as fact without any sources. Then procceded to play the victim and change the subject.
1. I did not play the victim nor change the subject.
2. I was reluctant to post sites that stipulated average worldwide bust sizes on this site. I figured you could do your own research and find these sites as well.
3. You actually shifted the conversation by strongly suggesting I disliked large breasts when I said nothing of the sort. So, that's creating a strawman so you can then question " First off why are yoy in a thread for a large breasted game if you don't like them."
4. I cannot believe we are having such a debate at all. Let's leave it alone - I see your point of view and acknowledge your opinion. For the record, I appreciate all sizes, but in my opinion - and that is just that, my opinion - there seems to be a preponderance of games featuring very large breast sizes. I have not done a statistical analysis on all games/VNs on the site. It is my impression. That is all. Peace and happy viewing to you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Average cup size in the US is 34DD....we've been sexually selecting as a species for larger breast sizes for a while now. All the d cup is huge and unrealistic complainers just haven't looked at real women in a long time.

Plus all the hormone shit in our food is probably helping too.
and tons of boob doctors helps too and many women being fat.

Reactions: xert13

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Cup size has nothing to do with obesity, that'd be associated with band size... tell me more about how you don't know anything about boobs.
Apart from the fact that several health sites point out the correlation. As with all things there are variances, however most women who gain or lose 20-30 pounds experience a decrease or increase in cup size. Yes, I am quite aware of how it works, but thanks for your concern.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
With "low quality" version Sandra gallery is empty, even after many scenes took place in the game, and clicking arrow to the next page always gives a renpy error. ANy fix to this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With "low quality" version Sandra gallery is empty, even after many scenes took place in the game, and clicking arrow to the next page always gives a renpy error. ANy fix to this?
dev lq or other lq? tried reload? if still then no fix. maybe there'll be fix on next update.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
dev lq or other lq? tried reload? if still then no fix. maybe there'll be fix on next update.
I am not sure? The one downloaded from the front page and I used gofile link. And reloading does nothing.

3.30 star(s) 129 Votes