Jan 2, 2021
Reunion [v0.4] [Super Compressed]

Original Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 974 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 957 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Super Compressed Sample
Is this 1 through 4 or just part 4?

• Love
Reactions: Cramone

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
so many people having trouble with this new "split archive" technology ... its only be around for 20-30 years so I guess its fair not many people know how it works yet ...

and struggling with reading to the point they can't see the compressed version which is only 1.7gb, if they don't want to download 14gb in a split archive ...

that aside, the update was decent though I could have done without the new drama with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
being the last part of the update. I hate that kind of 'tactic' in this sort of setting.

Having a 'cliff-hanger' or new drama on a TV show that you'll get to see the update for in the next week is tolerable, having it in this format where the next update might be another 6 months or more away is actually really annoying.
I'd rather that have been 'discovered' at the start of the next update where we could see some advancement of that new story element rather than just been left hanging there as a bad taste in the reader's mouth for the next however long it takes for version 0.5.

That kind of "cliff-hanger" just leaves me feeling flat and in some ways I'd rather not have played the update.

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
so many people having trouble with this new "split archive" technology ... its only be around for 20-30 years so I guess its fair not many people know how it works yet ...

and struggling with reading to the point they can't see the compressed version which is only 1.7gb, if they don't want to download 14gb in a split archive ...

that aside, the update was decent though I could have done without the new drama with the
being the last part of the update. I hate that kind of 'tactic' in this sort of setting.

Having a 'cliff-hanger' or new drama on a TV show that you'll get to see the update for in the next week is tolerable, having it in this format where the next update might be another 6 months or more away is actually really annoying.
I'd rather that have been 'discovered' at the start of the next update where we could see some advancement of that new story element rather than just been left hanging there as a bad taste in the reader's mouth for the next however long it takes for version 0.5.

That kind of "cliff-hanger" just leaves me feeling flat and in some ways I'd rather not have played the update.
The "cliff-hanger" tactic really is the worst, and it's always the good games that you wanna play the most that use it. I get that the updates take a while to come out but don't leave me hanging like that. I'm gonna come back regardless.

Reactions: User1230

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is this 1 through 4 or just part 4?
this is the whole game but if you are downloading the 4 parts you have to have all 4 parts. HOWEVER if you have V0.3a you can download the patch that is listed.

so wait i gotta download all 4 parts that are 4gb each??
Yes

Finally, optimized version... tho i'm curious, is 1.7GB version lossless conversion from png to webp or it's compressed (if yes: what is the quality ratio)?

p.s. for anyone that has problems extracting that bloated 14gb thing just use 7zip software, it's free and better then winrar imo
the 1.78GB version is compressed in the fact it went from .png to the .webp formatting. then it was further compressed by someone else. please be aware that either of these two smaller updates will not work with a full size version.

Reactions: 8464856348

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The "cliff-hanger" tactic really is the worst, and it's always the good games that you wanna play the most that use it. I get that the updates take a while to come out but don't leave me hanging like that. I'm gonna come back regardless.

So you want things to end completely and utterly without the idea there will be more to come? I mean it's a story, and being done day/scene format. this is not a tactic it just is a chosen point to end.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So you want things to end completely and utterly without the idea there will be more to come? I mean it's a story, and being done day/scene format. this is not a tactic it just is a chosen point to end.
I haven't played the update yet but let's just say that ending on a cliffhanger is a good idea or not depends on what kind of cliffhanger it is and on the time it takes until the next update comes out and your track record of time between updates is not a good thing, I mean you only released 3 updates in a year.

Reactions: User1230

TheFallacyGuy

Oct 16, 2017
C'mon man. Nobody was anywhere close to saying that. If you watch an episode of The Simpsons or Black Mirror or Brooklyn 99 or something, and it doesn't end on a cliffhanger, do you really feel like you don't want to watch any more ever because the episodes concluded satisfactorily? No. Not wanting things to end on a cliffhanger isn't the same as not wanting no further plot threads. No one was going to argue that every single character arc needs to be resolved at the end of each update. Yes it is a tactic and yes it is a chosen point to end. A bad one. Because you rip the reader out of the story when most engrossed for the vague idea of it not annoying people and making them actively want to wait. Ending a story on a narrative respite is just a way better way to present something episodic to a reader. Especially over a long waiting time.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
1 error i caught so far .. hope its the only one :
we have this one and will be looking into it.

I haven't played the update yet but let's just say that ending on a cliffhanger is a good idea or not depends on what kind of cliffhanger it is and on the time it takes until the next update comes out and your track record of time between updates is not a good thing, I mean you only released 3 updates in a year.
C'mon man. Nobody was anywhere close to saying that. If you watch an episode of The Simpsons or Black Mirror or Brooklyn 99 or something, and it doesn't end on a cliffhanger, do you really feel like you don't want to watch any more ever because the episodes concluded satisfactorily? No. Not wanting things to end on a cliffhanger isn't the same as not wanting no further plot threads. No one was going to argue that every single character arc needs to be resolved at the end of each update. Yes it is a tactic and yes it is a chosen point to end. A bad one. Because you rip the reader out of the story when most engrossed for the vague idea of it not annoying people and making them actively want to wait. Ending a story on a narrative respite is just a way better way to present something episodic to a reader. Especially over a long waiting time.
so we should write each part in sequence, give you nothing but dialogue in a whole update? no you'd say where's the lewd aspect! now if we were writing a single story line EACH release sure we could easily do what you are talking about but there are 4 story lines being worked on, each one has been touched and updated. you have gotten some lewd content and the story has progressed. if you can do this better please feel free to write and produce your own visual novel and if it is better then it is better, if not then it isn't. My point is this when you compare a long term progress story to a single episode progress story like the simpsons episodes you are comparing apples to oranges. this is like a book, that you are getting chapter by chapter and if that were to happen things would be hanging from one update to the next. Here is how it would be in how your aspect it would be:
MC comes back to the town, and meets the sisters, finds out the sisters are upset, gets a mysterious package, finds the information that will bring the sisters back to being happy with him and then they move on and maybe have sex, maybe not. next time it has nothing to do with the sisters but now it has to do with sandra and we go through all that, recap the lunch the mc had with one of the sisters and continue on till it's done. that makes no narrative sense what so ever. We are doing our best to present a linear story to you and give you some of everything that you want. this update is huge in content, it almost doubled the full size of the unaltered version (no compression/png format) and you're still complaining about the time frame it was put out in? also do you support it monitarilly? or did you? if so you did what you thought was right and we never complained that you stopped supporting, but we kept going anyways.

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah the only one, you need to extract archive --> that kelly folder is missplaced in images/movies/Kelly_wally folder and needs to be in /images
I will forward this to the dev and let him check the build for this.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
do i have to download part1 to part4 to play the to the latest update?
you have the option to download the full game with images in .png format which is all 4 parts. there is a webp version link for 1.78 GB download, there is an unofficial compressed version that is just less than a gig. these are all full versions from the start to the end of the content released today.

there is also a few options for getting the update files only but you must have V0.3A in order to be able to plug those files in and just play. so there are a few ways to download the game, hope this helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Acesaw
3.30 star(s) 129 Votes