Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So far the harem has only 4 girls right ?
Lisa, Jennifer, Khloe and Mary.
Yes and no because you only had sex with two, the two sisters are just holding the candles, my god sometimes i wonder why the dev made renders, a full black image would have almost been the same.

Some parts of that game are OK but some parts of the scenario are quite mehh!
And the game constantly throw new girls in your face without really taking the time to build something with the previous ones.

But it's OK, if we only could have some serious humiliation or punishment middle age style for Linda, it would be fun, but i guess the dev will not go this way, maybe she will be transformed into a maid and serve the "extended family" !!:ROFLMAO:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Yes and no because you only had sex with two, the two sisters are just holding the candles, my god sometimes i wonder why the dev made renders, a full black image would have almost been the same.

Some parts of that game are OK but some parts of the scenario are quite mehh!
And the game constantly throw new girls in your face without really taking the time to build something with the previous ones.

But it's OK, if we only could have some serious humiliation or punishment middle age style for Linda, it would be fun, but i guess the dev will not go this way, maybe she will be transformed into a maid and serve the "extended family" !!:ROFLMAO:
Dont forget Clara and the women who is blackmailing Nicole.

Reactions: ubblesnop

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It's great that the game has been updated but what a mess. I downloaded the four parts and extracted them but keep getting errors. And I work in IT. Looks like I'll have to wait until the next update and this is no longer an issue. It's a shame because I was excited to play this game again.
Just download the Supercompressed version on the OP. Less than 1gb, no bullshit dealing with 4 separate parts. Don't understand why the game is so huge, anyways. It's not like this is super high quality renders.

Reactions: Classy_Turtle

favkyou6129

Sep 2, 2020
I've updated my mod for this game here
Hello
I got this error while trying to use the gallery. I have tried downloading the mod from this forum and also on your patreon but I couldn't fix it. I have also tried the standalone gallery.rpy fix. That also doesn't work. What I did was copy and paste your mod into the game folder then overwrite the gallery.rpy

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Dont forget Clara and the women who is blackmailing Nicole.
Too many women, i'm getting old i don't remember all of them and what they do and with all other game i play, my memory is a real mess, i maybe should get some good brainwash !o_O

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can anyone for fuk sake tell me how to open those .Z01 files? Winzip and Winrar can't open them. Thanks.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hello
I got this error while trying to use the gallery. I have tried downloading the mod from this forum and also on your patreon but I couldn't fix it. I have also tried the standalone gallery.rpy fix. That also doesn't work. What I did was copy and paste your mod into the game folder then overwrite the gallery.rpy
I'm getting the same error.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Updated for version 0.4

Game version: v0.4
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download: MEGA

If the gallery doesn't work download this then place it into Reunion/game then overwrite
Thanks for the walkthrough
but there an error with the Gallery, even your fix doesn't fix it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
scrappy The missing "gallery_background.webp" is just the tip of the iceberg, too. If you find any webp image, rename it correctly, and place it in the ./images/ folder, the next error that gets thrown is missing ./gui/gallery.webp ... and if you put a webp image there named correctly, the next error says it can't find (in my case) "day_04_lisa_pool_14_idle.webp". Not sure what's going wrong here, leaving that to the experts (that would be you, lol) to figure out.

Last edited:

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Still nothing sexy with linda :(

those 4 parts become one big zip of 14 GB which you also need to unpack ofc

btw most of the gallery is locked to me after finishing 0.4, something wrong or is supposed to be like that? too lazy to use unren for 14 GB to see them
Can you explain that like I'm Special.. When I download all four then what? do I have to somehow combine them?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This game is okay but it is kind of a hot mess, isn't it? I did a play thru where I turned down Lisa, Emily and Sandra but it acted like the MC moved forward with all of them. Sandra asked the MC why he took her on a date and bought her flowers and I was like "he didn't"! At least the sex scenes are good. Lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
thanks to the dev for the uncompressed image version. sure 14 gig is big but that is why they make 4 tb usb drives. I prefer a nice crystal clear titty over a fuzzy one and with my eyes going bad I need all the help I can get. true most compression is usually not visible to the human eye but any compression reduces image quality. unless you have a super 4k system with a very expensive vid card you may not notice most compressions but even so I would rather have a clear image and suffer on the size. if you are not sure download both and see for yourself.

thanks again for the share

Reactions: Freki and Urk
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes