oceana47

Sep 18, 2020
Since this project is abandoned if someone has the cheats would you please let me know so that I can play the unfinished game I would really appreciate it

HedonHey

Sep 11, 2018
Since this project is abandoned if someone has the cheats would you please let me know so that I can play the unfinished game I would really appreciate it
the same here
While there is two cheatcodes I believe (see below spoiler) it's not worth much. You may get a tiny bit of extra content on one path with one if it hasn't been removed again.

Unfortunately there isn't much reason to even try to cheat in other ways - the content you can't easily access by just a regular playthrough isn't implemented yet, or isn't available at all in the public version. Best advice is just to save before raising any stats and then you can go back and try different paths.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
While there is two cheatcodes I believe (see below spoiler) it's not worth much. You may get a tiny bit of extra content on one path with one if it hasn't been removed again.

Unfortunately there isn't much reason to even try to cheat in other ways - the content you can't easily access by just a regular playthrough isn't implemented yet, or isn't available at all in the public version. Best advice is just to save before raising any stats and then you can go back and try different paths.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's the whole prostitution arc that only patreons had access.

HedonHey

Sep 11, 2018
There's the whole prostitution arc that only patreons had access.
Yes, I still hope someone leaks the patreon versions at some point because as many problems as this game had I quite enjoyed the writing. If the author - after they recover from their issues - teamed up with a competent developer I believe they could create something really awesome.

Reactions: erinyes

liviad34d

Aug 23, 2020
Well, I did notice before-hand that it had been abandoned, but was hopeful that there was enough content to play for a bit.
It's short, however, and the only vampire I saw was the one in the beginning. So, for something that promises vampires, I'd say don't bother. There are none. Unless this gets picked up again at some point. I also saved when there was an option to say no to the queen or concubine thing, but after leaving the tent and coming back, the option is no longer there. It's as if you already said yes. Maybe I'll go back at some point and see what happens if you say no. But, since there doesn't seem to be all that much content, and it's been abandoned, I may not bother.

Reactions: Dysphorika

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Fuck yea. This game was awesome because of the writing. Propably one of the most oryginal ones. Hope the new update will get people to support dev

Reactions: Nameless420

HedonHey

Sep 11, 2018
not abandoned but the author lost some files or something (she added a post on patreon this morning/last night)
If or when any of that content actually gets released in the free version I'll be really happy to see it. Unfortunately the developer hasn't exactly been interested in catering to the non-paying fans before and for some reason nobody here has apparently felt interested enough or rich enough to share the rather pricey patreon versions with us. Of course with the developer now leaning into ai art and such perhaps they'll change their priorities in other areas as well... whether for the better or not we'll see.

• Sad
Reactions: Dysphorika
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes