Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
New Hotfix for this update is out now. This update fixes some of the biggest bugs in the newest update. I hope that you all enjoy it, as I move on to the next big update, focused on the Bandit Captive storyline. :)

Also when it comes to the Male protagonist tag. I said it before, but let me clear it up again. The site rules here, states that if there is a playable character of a certain gender, then that gender must be added to the tags. Here is the quote:

"The Multiple Protagonist tag, should also be accompanied by the gender specific tag if both genders are playable."

And here is the source: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/

That is the only reason that I have said tag on this thread. I am simply following the rules here. :)

Sinner666

Nov 14, 2017
Same thing with the Black Widow dress. I can buy it 2nd day morning, before hot spring. But if you click - "Plan outfit" there is no Black Widow dress.

Reactions: gds21

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
( Probably just due to using sugarcube ), but I'm stuck, ( the vampire/Dark Path ), with not being able to get dressed ( with Marie ), IS the issue sugarcube or something else?

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes