• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The art looks good, I hope that the gameplay and MTL are bearable.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
The english sounds like a toddler did the dialogues, but you understand what is going on so far.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
housewife living in the countryside
Don't you just love it when creators just blindly transplant modern tropes into settings and contexts where they don't make a lick of sense?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
"You inside so soft." "This is mom feeling."

Its english but definitely not english english -.-

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Developed in English by a Japanese person that potentionally don't know, or only have a very basic grasp of the English lanugage* So for all intents and purposes, it is very possible that the dev actually used an MTL while developing the game itself.
That's some inception level plot twist shit right there.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
So let me get this straight. This is a game with MTL tier dialogue without actually being MTL or translated from Japanese or being a Japanese game at all. Look it was even uploaded on DLsite in only English and no Japanese version. Not even in Chinese who sometimes makes games. The developer also uses English slang like simp in the username. The game is also censored but not in the preview material but if the game isn't Japanese why does it need to comply with Japanese censorship laws? The plot keeps thickening. Just who or what is this Short Hair Simp and why is the English so bad?

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
It not a mtl, it a victim of bad grammar. I am thankful he took his time to make the game. Thank you creator.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I tried the game and I can see that the dev put some effort into it, which is more than the average rgp-maker H-game offers, but the dialogue is really hard to take serious.
Even if you put grammar etc aside, which can just mean that the dev is not proficient in English, the whole thing feels like something a elementary schooler came up with during lunch break.
Even just the prologue was pretty edgy and cringe inducing :')
Personally I'm also not a big fan of the whole action bar thing, which just drags out battles way more than necessary.
I get that some game devs try to make their games seem more 'action-ish' with this feature, but I personally think it's annoying.
Either go for real time action or turn based, but don't try to find some weird middle ground that just drags battles on.

All that being said, I might give the game another try, if I ever feel really bored, but for now I just ripped the CG to have a look and even that was slightly annoying.

Tl:dr Here's a download link for the CG:

Reactions: NIshu

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
If that were true (game was japanese first then translated) he would also have shared a Japanese version.
Instead there is only english:
View attachment 1535234
His english is just barebones (who know if he is japanese even), dev probably forced himself to use english only when developing to learn more, game is pretty straightforward anyways.
So no matter how bad this is, it's not really a translation since this is the only version of the game that exists.
Considering the developer writes Japanese on his Twitter? Yeah, I'd say there's a higher than 0 chance he is Japanese.

I also did not say anything about the game being developed in Japanese first(or that there is a japanese version) I said the opposite. Learn to read.

Developer is (possibly) Japanese, with a basic grasp of the English language(as can be seen on his twitter), and may(or may not have) used an MTL to translate his text as he wrote it. Game is, was, and continue to be originally released in "engrish".

Or as Marauder1175 elegantly put it: "Developed in MTL", which sumarise this title very well.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Considering the developer writes Japanese on his Twitter? Yeah, I'd say there's a higher than 0 chance he is Japanese.
I also did not say anything about the game being developed in Japanese first ... Learn to read.
He only has english tweets.
Also, maybe its you that need to learn how to read, I said that if he was Japanese there would be a japanese version on dlsite, he is most likely from somewhere else which is the only explanation as to why he would share it in english only.

Reactions: NIshu
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes