• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Are you implying a shota or loli made the game? very meta
Who knows?
I made RPG maker stuff too, back when I was 13 or something along those lines, and my dialogues were also pretty edgy and cringe inducing as well, in retrospect.
I couldn't draw for shit though, so I wouldn't have made an hentai game :p

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
He only has english tweets.
Also, maybe its you that need to learn how to read, I said that if he was Japanese there would be a japanese version on dlsite, he is most likely from somewhere else which is the only explanation as to why he would share it in english only.
You say:

If that were true (game was japanese first then translated) he would also have shared a Japanese version.
which clearly implies I stated that the game was Japanese, which I never once made a statement of. I stated the game 'may' have been using translation services troughout the development, but the actual game itself was developed for the English market, thereby in English.

Tweets about the game are in English, but he does have this one tweet:

- which isn't proof he is Japanese, but he does know Japanese. So I'll acknowledge I jumped the gun on my assumption of him being Japanese based on him knowing Japanese, he could most definitely be any other nationality.

In either-case. The writing is on par with MTL translations, so for all intents and purposes, it makes no real difference. This game is the same as an MTL game, only we can't expect better writing, as we don't have any source-script to work off, as this 'is' the source script. Making it worse than an MTL.

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
So let me get this straight. This is a game with MTL tier dialogue without actually being MTL or translated from Japanese or being a Japanese game at all. Look it was even uploaded on DLsite in only English and no Japanese version. Not even in Chinese who sometimes makes games. The developer also uses English slang like simp in the username. The game is also censored but not in the preview material but if the game isn't Japanese why does it need to comply with Japanese censorship laws? The plot keeps thickening. Just who or what is this Short Hair Simp and why is the English so bad?
Actually this is a good point, in favor that he's probably not Japanese indeed, as his itch.io version is uncesored, thereby not complying with Japanese censorship laws.

DLSite version has to because DLSite has to comply with censorship laws.

TLDR of the bellow: It is in no way proof that he is not Japanese, anymore than proof that he is.

However, Itch.io is not Japanese, and therefore does not need to comply to Japanese censorship laws. The game is made in English, clearly for international\english audience, and therefore is not made\developed for the Japanese audience, sold through a non-Japanese platform, which would allow him to not have to conform to Japanese Censorship laws(it only applies to selling\distributing to Japanese audience).

Japanese studios sometimes circumvent the law this way(by having, or creating a third party company abroad that handles the publishing, thereby the laws of the publisher applies, not the developer).

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
...I think you guys are OCDing over something that's not worth OCDing over... xD

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
The monster tag sparks my curiosity but cant be bothered downloading because of grammar. Are the art scenes any good for those who played, and how much of them?

Jan 18, 2018
The monster tag sparks my curiosity but cant be bothered downloading because of grammar. Are the art scenes any good for those who played, and how much of them?
No monster scenes from what I've seen, the monsters are just combat encounters. Its a straightforward prostitution sim with a handful of somewhat censored scenes and RPG Maker Combat.

Reactions: alandria2236

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
No monster scenes from what I've seen, the monsters are just combat encounters. Its a straightforward prostitution sim with a handful of somewhat censored scenes and RPG Maker Combat.
Thanks for the response! Saved some time.
I am fairly new here but should the monster tag be taken off then? Or the game need only have 'monsters' in the game to get the tag? lol

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Dont ask for a save if u want full gallery:

About H-Scene :
This game have 17 Set CG different.
- Adult content It's the only way to earn fast in-game money.
- Adult content has no effect on the main story.
- After Clear Game All route You can unlock All scenes.
- Main Character Age Over 18

Two Route for Ending

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
After some hours i finished this game, was fun, also im sharing my save:
- Save 1 - Before choosing ending
- Save 2 - Seventh Prince Leon Ending
- Save 3 - Crown Prince Lambert Ending
- Save 5 - Recollection Room
1646286509852.png

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Appears that all links lead to deleted files except Gofile is still good. Sorry if I am wrong but that has been my experience while trying to d/l the game.

Lord Enigma

Formerly 'Eniblade'
Dec 21, 2019
Is there a way to help Baros? I select the help option but in the end I get told I get no reward and MC only says OK OK and then walks away. I get the impression she just leaves him to die unless the translation is way off point.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Two endings. One good, one...not so good. Not saying which route goes which way, but...thinking logically about lines of succession will point things out.
Can you please tell me how to get to the arena? Not much in the way of variety scenes in the brothel. Wildy is a cutie, would have loved to see her doing different things. I saw one scene where she breastfed the shota. Was that all to it? The one shota scene?

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Can you please tell me how to get to the arena? Not much in the way of variety scenes in the brothel. Wildy is a cutie, would have loved to see her doing different things. I saw one scene where she breastfed the shota. Was that all to it? The one shota scene?
Go North, young Anon! The city/Brothel is South! Iirc she doesn't bang the shota, sadly enough.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes