Unreal Engine Completed Revenge Paradise ~My Grandfather Left behind a Secret Organization~ [v1.2.0] [OINARI CAT]

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RevengeParadise-1.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I like the concept. The game mechanics (when they work) are pretty fun.

But the game is a total mess. There are frequent issues with clipping through the map. Your gun projectiles explode at point blank frequently for no reason. The characters don't line up well in animations. Crashes and soft locks are also frequent. What a shame...

Reactions: GovakianSoldier

Nobods

Mar 17, 2019
I need some help with the uncensor mod, I downloaded the uncensor patch from the #65 post, and followed the instructions from the #66 post, however it doesn't work. I type in the -dx11 after the .exe part and looks like this: ...Shipping.exe" -dx11, but when I try to apply or hit ok it says that "The target's name (...\Distress\Binaries\Win64\Distress-Win64-Shipping.exe" -dx11) is invalid. Check that the path and file name are correct." I use Win11 pro maybe that's why it doesn't work.

Feb 23, 2020
Anyone know if the game is still being developed? Cause I think we could use more than what I can only describe as a CUM gun?. Like bolo's and or a laso a leash would be fun. Also anyone making mods like character templates or extra clothes and new positions or new environment locations to use etc?

Reactions: Bort740
Feb 23, 2020
Anybody know how reconfigure the controls for a xbox controller? Movement and camera are working on the joysticks but I dont know about the buttons

Otaku111

Dec 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game is starting and such, but every time in character creation I get that error just by zooming in.
I have not testet the story mode of the game for any crashed tho.

How to deal with that?
I haven't started the game before patching, that's the problem?
and I maxed out all settings. Does that lead to problems on Dx11?

1.1.1 and I think I did everything as described in #65 and in #66 correctly.

---------------
Screenshot 2024-09-03 151639.png

---------------

like his game did.
Yip, can't zoom in otherwise you get a Fatal Error. Also texture doesn't work to well for brown skins ^^

View attachment 3737631

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes