VN Ren'Py Revenge, Reincarnation and Lust [v0.1] [LoboStar33]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu_bg.png

Overview:
Is evil truly evil, is good really good? This question rarely ever comes to one's mind. But what about those who are termed as evil and good. Are they really what are they shown as, perceived as?
You follow Vaelor, a mighty demon king who was defeated by the hero and killed. But then, you were forcefully transmigrated by the Goddess who sent the hero to kill you, ordering you to enact your revenge against the hero.
Opening your eyes on earth, you try to juggle between you r identity as the demon king and as a normal student. Follow Vaelor as he choose his path of either revenge, reincarnation or lust.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-20
Release Date: 2024-05-19
Developer: LoboStar33 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-6.png ss-7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LoboStar33

Game Developer
May 19, 2024
How much femdom will be in this game?
I will try my best to give players a lot of freedom. I am new to renpy, tho I know python but still, coding this much lines, this game now has 400 lines of code. For first some updates it would mostly be introduction. After that, you I will slowly add routes.

Reactions: Gamesstar

LoboStar33

Game Developer
May 19, 2024
A kinect novel with revenge, lust or reincarnation. It's doubtful how the plot will go novel being linear.

But I will give an honest opinion after 7 updates.
I appreciate it. Though the intro was meant to be kinetic. Some two to three updates will be kinetic but after that, it will be players who will decide Vaelor's path through various choices