VN Ren'Py Revenge, Reincarnation and Lust [v0.1] [LoboStar33]

LoboStar33

Game Developer
May 19, 2024
So revenge demon king kinetic novel and femdom not sure honestly.
No, as i said above, for 1-2, maximum 4 updates, the story will be kinetic due to introduction of various characters. After that, routes will slowly be added. It will be a choice based game, and no, femdom is not explicitly part of story, but as i said it is a choice based one, so player may chose to continue pursuing their kinks. The first femdom scene that is in this upload is something in line with the story, some might not like it but i had no choice due to story.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
No, as i said above, for 1-2, maximum 4 updates, the story will be kinetic due to introduction of various characters. After that, routes will slowly be added. It will be a choice based game, and no, femdom is not explicitly part of story, but as i said it is a choice based one, so player may chose to continue pursuing their kinks. The first femdom scene that is in this upload is something in line with the story, some might not like it but i had no choice due to story.
I will just wait and see what other tags will be added in the future.

Reactions: LoboStar33

longerz2

May 21, 2024
View attachment 3650275

Overview:
Is evil truly evil, is good really good? This question rarely ever comes to one's mind. But what about those who are termed as evil and good. Are they really what are they shown as, perceived as?
You follow Vaelor, a mighty demon king who was defeated by the hero and killed. But then, you were forcefully transmigrated by the Goddess who sent the hero to kill you, ordering you to enact your revenge against the hero.
Opening your eyes on earth, you try to juggle between you r identity as the demon king and as a normal student. Follow Vaelor as he choose his path of either revenge, reincarnation or lust.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-20
Release Date: 2024-05-19
Developer: LoboStar33 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3654920 View attachment 3654921 View attachment 3654922 View attachment 3654924 View attachment 3654926 View attachment 3654927
thanks for your sharing

Reactions: LoboStar33

LoboStar33

Game Developer
May 19, 2024
{I thinkj i first heard that from Robert Heinlein...}
Don't know who he is, but yeah, I like to explore the side of villains and their side of story. So that is mostly my inspiration to make this game and my upcoming game too.

LoboStar33

Game Developer
May 19, 2024
Revenge, Reincarnation and Lust [v0.1] [LoboStar33]
:
ANDROID
Workupload
I never thought it would be this fast to get an Android version. I was short in time so I never made Android build. Thanks btw, and in next update, I will upload Android version too.