Jan 14, 2019
This game reminds me of Emulis alot. So far i haven't found the scatty scene yet. Mostly gore. Such waste of sexy chick end up snu snu :(

shin_

Dec 5, 2018
oof, seems interesting. but not really into scat and gore, is it really prevalent? might still try it if it's relatively tame or preferably avoidable.
Easily avoidable, they are only triggered with about 3 monsters when you get K.O.-ed. I'm not really into it either, but the art style imo isn't all that "elaborate" . So yeah, totally safe to try.

Jul 21, 2017
I'm saving this for future reference. Because there is always someone who going to complain about a game and they need a message like this. Its fine right?

Btw, totally trying this game.

Edit: Seem like you can't skip the intro at all everytime you want to start the game. And the english is machine translation, but is a fun easy short game to kill some time. I stopped playing after die with one of those radish traps.
I don't know i you already got the answer, but F12 skips nearly everything except for boss talks

Aug 6, 2017
In case anyone's thinking they can get by and ignore the gore scenes, the majority of the scenes are gory deaths, not light gore/brutal. I beat the whole game and didn't encounter any scat (even in the gallery), so unless you intentionally lose to every monster, it's hard to see (DOWN+C is your friend ;)). Also, it might just be my laptop, but don't press any buttons during loading screens or between boss openings and fights. There's some kind of bug that causes the screen to stay white or REALLY dark if you do, but I've avoided them so far by not doing any additional button presses. If you're not into the girl getting torn to shreds at the end of most scenes, this isn't for you though.

Mar 18, 2018
Shit like this that makes me glad I don't pay for this stuff. I really wish these people would just upload image sets instead of making an awful game to house their image set.

Aug 6, 2017
Someone already pointed out that you hit tab in the main menu for the gallery unlock. If you want the end of the story, you're shit outta luck, it's not in the gallery, and it''s only viewable by finishing the last boss. There isn't much to it anyways, Pyrrhic Victory.

Feb 3, 2018
Someone already pointed out that you hit tab in the main menu for the gallery unlock. If you want the end of the story, you're shit outta luck, it's not in the gallery, and it''s only viewable by finishing the last boss. There isn't much to it anyways, Pyrrhic Victory.
Thanks, the game controls is a little annoying

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.