1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
This game reminds me of Emulis alot. So far i haven't found the scatty scene yet. Mostly gore. Such waste of sexy chick end up snu snu :(

Reactions: shin_

shin_

Dec 5, 2018
oof, seems interesting. but not really into scat and gore, is it really prevalent? might still try it if it's relatively tame or preferably avoidable.
Easily avoidable, they are only triggered with about 3 monsters when you get K.O.-ed. I'm not really into it either, but the art style imo isn't all that "elaborate" . So yeah, totally safe to try.

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
I'm saving this for future reference. Because there is always someone who going to complain about a game and they need a message like this. Its fine right?

Btw, totally trying this game.

Edit: Seem like you can't skip the intro at all everytime you want to start the game. And the english is machine translation, but is a fun easy short game to kill some time. I stopped playing after die with one of those radish traps.
I don't know i you already got the answer, but F12 skips nearly everything except for boss talks

spops

Aug 6, 2017
In case anyone's thinking they can get by and ignore the gore scenes, the majority of the scenes are gory deaths, not light gore/brutal. I beat the whole game and didn't encounter any scat (even in the gallery), so unless you intentionally lose to every monster, it's hard to see (DOWN+C is your friend ;)). Also, it might just be my laptop, but don't press any buttons during loading screens or between boss openings and fights. There's some kind of bug that causes the screen to stay white or REALLY dark if you do, but I've avoided them so far by not doing any additional button presses. If you're not into the girl getting torn to shreds at the end of most scenes, this isn't for you though.

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
yup, the bug exists in my PC too, many deaths because of these black/white screens

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Shit like this that makes me glad I don't pay for this stuff. I really wish these people would just upload image sets instead of making an awful game to house their image set.

derpies1995

Apr 1, 2018
Requesting 100% gallery as well. The mechanic makes this a bit hard to beat. I'm not good at side scroller :(.

spops

Aug 6, 2017
Someone already pointed out that you hit tab in the main menu for the gallery unlock. If you want the end of the story, you're shit outta luck, it's not in the gallery, and it''s only viewable by finishing the last boss. There isn't much to it anyways, Pyrrhic Victory.

Leonadis77

Feb 3, 2018
Someone already pointed out that you hit tab in the main menu for the gallery unlock. If you want the end of the story, you're shit outta luck, it's not in the gallery, and it''s only viewable by finishing the last boss. There isn't much to it anyways, Pyrrhic Victory.
Thanks, the game controls is a little annoying

azri99

Jun 3, 2019
How to Play This game? trying to click anything from The keyboard doesn't make any move from tha game

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Game doesn't allow you to save

Screen went completely white and got glitched there so I was unable to see my character.

Nothing is explained to the player

Controls are clunky with slight delay in movement and actions.

Gravity is heavy as hell so no point in jumping.

Plainly avoid this.

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
And so, Raspberry decides to go on this all-important quest for revenge for the death of her parents dressed in nothing but a bra and thong, with some shit on her arms and legs.

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
It's fucking hilarious to me that she went on this quest for vengeance or whatever wearing fucking that lol.

Edit: In fact, it's so hilarious to me that I totally forgot about this game, came back to it, and left the same type of comment on it.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes