DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
I like the game but would highly suggest a way to mute or remove text during battle or a speed up battle as the text makes the battles like 3x slower.

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
>nearly dies
>gets teleported to the new world
>gets raped
>FML (literally)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Guys, i will tell you something as someone who played it :WeSmart:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck to you guys, if you want to play this game.... Honestly, recommend you to use cheat engine or Save Editor. Btw, this game was translated like 1-2 weeks ago if i remember correctly

As for me... I won't play it further for now. I just dont have free time and not the biggest enjoyer of femdom

Thanks for the confirmation warning.. yeah I won't touch this one.. all women are stronger than men.. yep not for me! Definitely sounds like a feminist trash game to me.. Women are stronger than men.. so women rule type crap.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks for the confirmation warning.. yeah I won't touch this one.. all women are stronger than men.. yep not for me! Definitely sounds like a feminist trash game to me.. Women are stronger than men.. so women rule type crap.
Its a femdom game its like monster girls raping the men knowing Japan they can give two craps about feminist they just did it for the step on me fetish reverse rape etc

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
kinda remind me of monster girl quest... that one is epitome of femdomness
Yeah, Monmusu Quest is super femdomy. Though, I wonder which came first, Violated Hero or Monmusu? The stuff by Tokinogiri is also good, but I think it's banned on this forum. Mostly vore I think, with a lot of loli and shota, so rule 7 I guess?

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Damn looks good enough who doesnt want to get raped by hot girls?! :sneaky:

Just wish they would have removed censorship its annoying

Reactions: TheAshenGuy

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Reverse R-Pe [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.1 GB/ 340 MB) ,

May 24, 2020

Well, strong women is okay as long as you can get very stronk. But...... There is no way in this game, to beat enemies without help of women or cheats. Anyway, i think that there maybe exist some good games with such premise

Anyway, i am going back to my cell... I think about sitting another 10000 years

Shuuko

Dec 6, 2017
So half of the preview images are straight out of Violated Hero, specifically the monster girl pics.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
how about the protagonist just stops trying to defeat the overloard and simply enjoys the ride? trying to go against it just doesnt seem very smart

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I think i already played to this game years before... And it was manual translated by someone (maybe on ULMF)
Exactly, i got this game the 12 october 2022 and it was already translated and already with the same file name "RRR_en"

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes