Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
When I finished Heelfall, I though, such a good gameplay and ok story ruined with its ending, how can this be worse?

Then Lewd Demon Lord and the Lost Holy Grail came out and I though "Damn, a half-decent plot and scene gallery lowered down by its unremarkable gameplay and spit-in-the-face ending. How can this be worse?"

Then I found this game on a femdom website, and my god, it took me a week to finish the game. And no, the scenes were not worth such a grind.

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
My god this game... i know some people like to ACTUALLY suffer in the hands their virtual heroine (mid gameplay sugarcoated with "it's humiliation fetish bro")

This one's very similar to lascivious lullaby, where the gameplay is a nothing burger and is just a glorified gallery viewer. but this one has comedy? i guess?

also isn't the medusa girl from violated hero series? (i mean it's still dieselmine)

Reactions: anon159aei

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Here you go
this save caused the game to freeze and even refuse to close on some of the galleries for some reason.

This is my first time doing this... but here you go. File 2 should have full Gallery
This save worked fine though, so I recommend anyone who has issues with the 1st save to use this one. Thanks to both uploaders of course :)

Reactions: Dragoon321

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
played it long ago.
somehwo it reminds me of a femdom heavy hentai version of konosuba. o_O or is it only me?
i mean even the characters have "some " resemble look wise to some extend.
lul

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone know why some images aren't working right for me? The bat minor enemy and the Iron maiden so far dont seem to work.

Reactions: FFTW

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Any more examples of femdom games where the protagonist gets raped by their own party members/allies?

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Erm... I'm hoping for something that doesn't involve really weird fetishes. Just sexual domination.
Should have specified then lol. Almost all of the games where the freaking hero gets raped, let alone by their own party members, involve "really weird fetishes".

lurkington

Apr 4, 2018
Any more examples of femdom games where the protagonist gets raped by their own party members/allies?
Games by circle tekua tend to have that, although they're not in your party per se. Tends to be more vanilla than peniban quest, although there's the occasional (avoidable) futa on male. Just search circle-tekua.
Also worth noting are the games by leaf geometry. Not nearly as rape-y but still kind of femdom.

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Can vouch,circle-tekua and hakita(leaf geometry) are the masters of those. Its not really technically called rape(since you actually ask.... to be raped?? wait how the fuck does that work) but they are usually "dom-ey" from the texts and (overabundance of) white splurt screens

Anything except their latest releases (alstromeria and L.depth for tekua and leaf-geometry respectively)

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I'd play this if it were actually femdom, but most of these japanese RR games are just "Monster girl has sex with you while calling you a loser". Which like yea, that can be kinda fun, but it's all the same thing, once you've lost to the first slimegirl you've pretty much seen every other defeat scene just with a different CG. A game like ToT or harshville or the prison 2, while having flaws, have variety. And i get that some games want to do one thing, and that's fine, i'm just wondering if that's actually how it works or if there's more variety.
Though based on the cyclopsCG i do want to praise them for actually making the 'monster girls' at least slightly monstery. I get that most people don't want TeraUrge level xenos walking around, but to go a step beyond 'Regular slice of life anime girl with horns glued to her head' is appreciated.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Though based on the cyclopsCG i do want to praise them for actually making the 'monster girls' at least slightly monstery. I get that most people don't want TeraUrge level xenos walking around, but to go a step beyond 'Regular slice of life anime girl with horns glued to her head' is appreciated.
Then again, you can argue these "monster girls" are just cosplay in all but name. For plenty of people who add the monster girl tag, the amount of how "monster" these girls should be, are a dealbreaker. Too much, you might as well added "furry" into the mix. Too little, questions will be raised to why this tag is even needed.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
BTW, if they translated that as a Cyclops, they're wrong: That's a Monoeye. Cyclopes are buff while Monoeyes are slender! That's how you make a difference between them. I learned that from watching MonMusu!
Not to burst your bubble, but MonMusu's particular rules for naming conventions/species classifications/etc. don't really apply to every and all piece of monster girl-related media. Sure, the distinction between "just a person with one eye" for [monoeye] and "tall + buff person with one eye" for [cyclops] is a pretty nice distinction to have (especially as someone who's super into both buff ladies and singular-eyed cuties), but that's just how Okayado (mangaka/creator of MonMusu) decided to make them distinct. And while MonMusu certainly still is a great piece of monster girl media, with both its accessibility and actually-good-and-more-monsterlike designs for the monster girls themselves, everything else doesn't necessarily have to follow its particular rules/setting.

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Whoever gave this a 5 star review, they should really consider curbing it down to 4 stars for gameplay issues and a portion of the gallery not working. As I said before, I have no problem for masochists enjoying this game, but please consider the story and gameplay alongside genre accuracy.

This is to all others who are going to review this game. I don't mind if you give this a 5 star anyway, put please be considerate of this. Then again, it reminds me of that Key & Peele skit where 'Obama' is the instructor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nub123XXD
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes