2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I honestly think that Fuu deserved to have gained more prominence, she really is very charismatic, beautiful but forgotten by the fandom. :cry:

59aba8a2688df6433d3b7cce237e0a54.jpg

Hmm, yeah, She deserves more LOVE! :giggle:

nscred.jpg
"The game is not smutty",
C'mon pal, U are in F95zone... turn it SLUTTY.

Last edited:

Arroba5

Apr 15, 2018
Thank you, I am new to posting games here but there will definitively be sexual content in the future. I wanted to get the game out there and the art will be improved on in later builds.
Great, I like that you confirm the inclusion of sexual content in the future and I understand your anxiety, it is normal to get anxious when one creates something (I write fics). I would need you to confirm if I can progress in the relationship between Naruto and Sakura, it would also be good to be so that I do not have the obligation to interact with other girls if I do not want and I can focus only on the relationship of Naruto and Sakura.

RoladNix224

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Great, I like that you confirm the inclusion of sexual content in the future and I understand your anxiety, it is normal to get anxious when one creates something (I write fics). I would need you to confirm if I can progress in the relationship between Naruto and Sakura, it would also be good to be so that I do not have the obligation to interact with other girls if I do not want and I can focus only on the relationship of Naruto and Sakura.
Yes the progression with Sakura will be a thing, this is a harem game if you want it to be. While right now there aren't choices, there will be in the next build so if you don't want Naruto to form a harem you can focus solely on Sakura when those choices appear. I plan to make it where Naruto isn't just the focus of the story, there will be other perspectives like what the actual show did. So be prepared for that as well

Reactions: Tunak23

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
It looks interesting. For now its just a demo with no real gameplay but story looks promising.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Naruto Shippuden Reverse World [v0.1] APK -

Reactions: Tunak23

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don' know why but I'm kinda like the rough version of Sakura face in the first demo than this one, maybe because of that shining lines under her eyes
screenshot0001.png
Beside that I like the improvement in the arts for the other characters

Reactions: Abagofbabies

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
screenshot0003.png
Minato look very good and the best improve, Naruto a little bit chubby but still look good, just Sakura face I truly think her face shape in the demo look better

Reactions: Abagofbabies

Arroba5

Apr 15, 2018
I don't understand it, I downloaded the first version and it worked fine, I download this update and it no longer opens, I did it from Nopy, because in Mega there was version 1 also check the other servers and it is the same, it is Windows. Try other Renpy games and they open normally. Any ideas?

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
One issue I noticed with the artwork, and it's a minor one, is every character seems to have the exact same height. Kakashi looks really small compared to everyone else. My only recommendation is maybe scale them slightly different to make the tall characters actually tall in comparison to the short characters. :)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes