2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

aaaammar

Jan 11, 2021
Alright people, this post will be up until the update releases, but we are on the home stretch! The update will most likely release soon, and I believe that you will truly love what I am bringing to the table. So be prepared my friends.
Any updates?

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Oh look, Hinata and Sakura..pass.
One cookie for Fu though, she's a good girl.

Feb 11, 2021
Feel like the art could be better, a lot of them seem like the same face without any distinctive features of the characters from the show except for a hair/skin color swap, but i'll never not at least try out a naruto h-game

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Great work on the update, your art has improved a lot since you started. Don't let these guys discourage you!
Especially loving the facial animations.

Reactions: RoladNix224

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Might want to use a different background image in this instance tho, considering the implications. Screenshot_1373.png

RoladNix224

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
For those asking about an Android Port, I am not really sure how to make one and
Great work on the update, your art has improved a lot since you started. Don't let these guys discourage you!
Especially loving the facial animations.
Thank you so much, I truly appreciate the comment. All I wanted was for someone to say how much was improved. I decided that I will continue development after a lot of consideration today.

Reactions: Nixi~

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
For those asking about an Android Port, I am not really sure how to make one and

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate the comment. All I wanted was for someone to say how much was improved. I decided that I will continue development after a lot of consideration today.
Glad to hear it. As you could probably tell from our last conversation, I'm a critical person, so I can tell just how much effort you put into it, and how much it has changed since you first introduced it.

Reactions: OverLord gamer

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
For those asking about an Android Port, I am not really sure how to make one
you could always ask someone who knows how to or give permission so if anyone that knows how can try to port it but that's up to you either way best of luck with this and I hope to see this be completed one day.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes