3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
what's the name of the girl used in most of the pictures?
I googled and yandex like 10 of those images and nothing came up
Don't know her name but according to the dev's notes on TFGS (I copied them on the previous page) she's contracted specifically for the game, so you're unlikely to find copies in the usual places.

Reactions: lionback and kat777

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I supported this dev ALL through clean slate ...and while this hits some of those same niches it pales in comparison to the earlier work ,this feels more like a railroad than a roller-coaster there is no real choice to the actions in the story ,instead of open up choices once you get the transformations pills you just get shoved down a rabbit hole of predictability....

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Don't know her name but according to the dev's notes on TFGS (I copied them on the previous page) she's contracted specifically for the game, so you're unlikely to find copies in the usual places.
I can honestly believe that. I mean I know it's real pictures and is kinda shortcut in terms of having pictures in the first place, but the idea of modeling in different clothes depending on choice and several pictures of each one, that would be VERY hard to do in some random game I think.

futaipw

Jul 30, 2018
Love the use of taker POV's. other than a few broken links when certain choices are made, pretty solid so far. hope theres more exploring in future updates

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
After 3 playthroughs I still cant find all the scenes for those assets. :D

Last edited:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
V0.3.2

• fixes for some game-breaking bugs
V0.3.1

• Added Day 3 afternoon events
  • alot of Day 3 depends on what you did on the first two days (did you date your neighbor? did you have a run in with the mob? etc)

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
The author of Clean slate is back, I enjoyed that game too despite so much grind you needed to make at start hope it will be continued, love the pics choice the first lady is MILF the second one more bimbo like but still hot and how the story branches, great work i will with donating to patreon for now cause war situation in neighboring country.

LarryButz

Mar 19, 2019
Sucks that the game is going to be only 5 days in total, because this game is awesome. Probably one of the best HTML/Text Games I've played. I honestly love the fact that the actress is the same for each photoshoot/video (btw, I would love to know the name of the actress).
Even if the Gender Gender archetype of game has been done in the past, in this game it works because of its consistency and overall content. I wish the game was longer, but from what it's worth, it's an 8/10 for me.

Reactions: lionback

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is it only the MC taking a gender flip pill or can I stay male and use the gender flip pill on others?

netuttki

May 10, 2018
V0.3.2

• fixes for some game-breaking bugs
V0.3.1

• Added Day 3 afternoon events
  • alot of Day 3 depends on what you did on the first two days (did you date your neighbor? did you have a run in with the mob? etc)
Mega
Does anyone have a working link?
The mega link comes back with "The file you are trying to download is no longer available"

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes