Others WIP Revived Demon Priestess

iknownothing

Mar 15, 2019
Great RPG maker H game still in development: Revived Demon Priestess.

Creator Unko Morimori Maru:
Same creator of Taima Miko Yuugi:
Language: Japanese
Tags: Clothing Destruction, Combat Rape,Game Over Rape, Yuri,Monsters, Tentacles, Anal, Vore, Bondage.

Here's a link for the download:
0.200305 Ver. (Kind of outdated since we're currently at 0.210201ver in Ci-en, sorry I couldn't get my hands on the latest one.)

1612200488003.png 1612200520691.png 1612200530598.png 1612200539735.png

p.s. I've made a test translation, which is shoddy at best, here's the link if you want to try: (Only H scenes)

Some few steps are required in order to apply it, which means, decrypting the game first then pasting over it.
Also a few saves if you want to skip ahead:

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
I recently play this game, but it has bugs i think? changing clothes doesn't change the mc appearance. And the weird things about it is, it's working if you change your clothes to Shrine Maiden clothes, any other clothes wont change the appearance. Changing the weapons also does change its appearance.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I recently play this game, but it has bugs i think? changing clothes doesn't change the mc appearance. And the weird things about it is, it's working if you change your clothes to Shrine Maiden clothes, any other clothes wont change the appearance. Changing the weapons also does change its appearance.
There are some clothes that are visually the same as the starting uniform. The Shrine Maiden outfit, swimsuit and maid outfit are the only ones that look different

riroo

May 9, 2021
I'm trying to play this game but the file is corrupt Can you please tell me how to fix it?

TheCumi1945

Nov 11, 2017
+1
btw guys,what is the skill that need 640 to unlock?
and can u get point outside of leveling up?

Last edited:

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
Don't know what skill you're talking about, but you can get around 5-14 skill points sometimes for completing map missions. It's pretty rare but it's the only reliable way to get more after you reach a certain level especially on higher difficulties where you absolutely need at least 3 ranks in each of the combat related skills to stand a chance against specific bosses without having the Random Number Goddess take the wheel and drive you into a ditch for days on end.

TheCumi1945

Nov 11, 2017
map mission? like taking marked item on the ground? or kill boss that spawn in the field that reset everyday?
i alr tried doin that but i dont see geting any skill point,do u need to increase a skill first to get skill point from mission?
this one:
this one.jpg

Last edited:

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
map mission? like taking marked item on the ground? or kill boss that spawn in the field that reset everyday?
i alr tried doin that but i dont see geting any skill point,do u need to increase a skill first to get skill point from mission?
this one:
View attachment 1617908
Nope it's just extremely rare. You'll know you got skill points when the rewards list gold stars in them.
You can also rarely get them from locked safes but that requires a high loot rank which is annoying to get and it's just as rare while also providing less. Honestly you shouldn't even need any more skill points than you earn by leveling up and seeing crit-H scenes unless you are playing on the one of the 2 hardest difficulties and even then unless you're playing the hardest one you only need to get lucky once or twice before you're good to go.