the bosses :
- Garbage monster
- The big ghost
- Octopus
- the Monkey & Dog
- Boob monster
- headless samurai
That is all ?
I believe so? monkey and dog should be the last truly unique boss you face before the final boss which will take a bit since you have to repeat bosses to trigger the final sequence. Apparently the game is getting updates but I'm not sure if the last one with the final boss cg is the last update or not. Either way I haven't actually found the latest update uploaded anywhere I usually frequent so eh.

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
I can confirm that this game is getting more updates. While I still haven't seen a download for the final boss cg update there was also a new update that added a bunny girl outfit apparently. There is also a 'Test Play Version' which is an unstable version with faster updates? So presumably the game is going to have a bit more content than it currently has by the time it's done.

As disappointing as it is I expect translators to be checking in on this every now and then until it finishes updating before actually trying to translate this, that is if they are even interested enough to be keeping track of said updates.

victer89

Jan 10, 2022
I don't why but i can not run the game i did everything what dlsite said I change system locale and download rpg vx ace but it is not working 16480732932725849037710623715914.jpg

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Is there a proper thread for this game?

There's been a new update at some point that adds UFOs and the enemies from Taima Miko Yuugi

Reactions: thegodofsky

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Dropping a gift for those following the thread.

Mind you need the locale emulator to be able to play.
qhen I play for some time the game crash and a error appear, something about a key not working, any clue?

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
Ok so a couple new things since last time I posted, I'll try to sort everything out by when morimori announced it with oldest updates being first.

For those too lazy to take a second to scroll up this is the last update back when I last posted here:
It pretty much just added an extra post game scene for the final boss that I think takes place before the game start? That or it is a what if you lost thing.

Running through the updates from then up to now:
  1. added bunny suit, 'hellish' difficulty which is the new hardest one, accessories that always cause status effects
  2. added feeder to automize feeding animals you are farming
  3. added post game 'crashed UFO' dungeon and monsters
  4. added critical H to 2 monsters in 'crashed UFO'
  5. added supporter exclusive ' Kakkowarui Jahji ' costume which is a white version of the rival exorcist team's outfit (it can also be see through if wet) which requires a 3 digit code only given to stage 2 supporter(someone could probably find the code in the files?), MIGHT be able to obtain without being a supporter in the latest product version.
  6. added critical H for something called 'mysterious meat', added special status ailments for said 'mysterious meat', dev learning unity for next game (seems to be a sidescroller of some kind?)
  7. added boss monster to 'crashed UFO'
  8. added critical H to boss monster of 'crashed UFO'
  9. added defeat H to UFO boss
  10. added UFO events and boss events, added alien item exchange after clearing 'crashed UFO' including a new weapon
And that is all the updates from then to now. Current future plans are to add a map for an event after clearing the UFO and the Alien Room after which they plan on adding 1 last costume for Miko.

Couldn't find a download for any of the latest versions so the one last posted here is the best you will probably get unless you are willing to search more or have access to the supporter ci-en posts.

tldr;
Good news is the game is still getting content for at least 1-2 months probably more.
Bad news is the game is still getting content so no one will probably bother translating it till the updates stop.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Ok so a couple new things since last time I posted, I'll try to sort everything out by when morimori announced it with oldest updates being first.

For those too lazy to take a second to scroll up this is the last update back when I last posted here:
It pretty much just added an extra post game scene for the final boss that I think takes place before the game start? That or it is a what if you lost thing.

Running through the updates from then up to now:
  1. added bunny suit, 'hellish' difficulty which is the new hardest one, accessories that always cause status effects
  2. added feeder to automize feeding animals you are farming
  3. added post game 'crashed UFO' dungeon and monsters
  4. added critical H to 2 monsters in 'crashed UFO'
  5. added supporter exclusive ' Kakkowarui Jahji ' costume which is a white version of the rival exorcist team's outfit (it can also be see through if wet) which requires a 3 digit code only given to stage 2 supporter(someone could probably find the code in the files?), MIGHT be able to obtain without being a supporter in the latest product version.
  6. added critical H for something called 'mysterious meat', added special status ailments for said 'mysterious meat', dev learning unity for next game (seems to be a sidescroller of some kind?)
  7. added boss monster to 'crashed UFO'
  8. added critical H to boss monster of 'crashed UFO'
  9. added defeat H to UFO boss
  10. added UFO events and boss events, added alien item exchange after clearing 'crashed UFO' including a new weapon
And that is all the updates from then to now. Current future plans are to add a map for an event after clearing the UFO and the Alien Room after which they plan on adding 1 last costume for Miko.

Couldn't find a download for any of the latest versions so the one last posted here is the best you will probably get unless you are willing to search more or have access to the supporter ci-en posts.

tldr;
Good news is the game is still getting content for at least 1-2 months probably more.
Bad news is the game is still getting content so no one will probably bother translating it till the updates stop.
dont want to sound rude but why exacly nobody will bother just because is updating?
Ive seen a lot of rpgs games getting translated and theyre still updating.
Again I dont want to sound rude just curious.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
dont want to sound rude but why exacly nobody will bother just because is updating?
Ive seen a lot of rpgs games getting translated and theyre still updating.
Again I dont want to sound rude just curious.
My understanding is it generally depends on the scope of the updates and what files will be changed/reorganized/etc over the course of the updates. Some games have all their text practically separate from their code, and so can basically be translated through the entire update process and the translation easily ported over from version to version with almost no effort.

Others are more difficult, because the updates change the organization of the game text around more, but are still possible with a dedicated and motivated translator, it just takes a lot more effort. These are sometimes translated during the process, and sometimes just put to the side to wait, to prevent translator burnout on what they are otherwise very enthusiastic about.

And sometimes due to how everything is organized it's literally impossible to port a translation from one version of the game to the next depending on the type of update. These you just have to wait until it's done updating, or start your translation project with the understanding that you aren't going to go forward to any later versions of the game, and everyone will just have to suck it up.

I'm not sure if this falls into the 2nd category of difficult but theoretically possible, or the third category of just impossible to port translations, but either way, I'm always in support of waiting until updates finish for translations, because it ensures we get all the content, and it helps prevent translator burnout from having to repeatedly do extra work to port their translation between versions.

Reactions: FoolishSamurai

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
My understanding is it generally depends on the scope of the updates and what files will be changed/reorganized/etc over the course of the updates. Some games have all their text practically separate from their code, and so can basically be translated through the entire update process and the translation easily ported over from version to version with almost no effort.

Others are more difficult, because the updates change the organization of the game text around more, but are still possible with a dedicated and motivated translator, it just takes a lot more effort. These are sometimes translated during the process, and sometimes just put to the side to wait, to prevent translator burnout on what they are otherwise very enthusiastic about.

And sometimes due to how everything is organized it's literally impossible to port a translation from one version of the game to the next depending on the type of update. These you just have to wait until it's done updating, or start your translation project with the understanding that you aren't going to go forward to any later versions of the game, and everyone will just have to suck it up.

I'm not sure if this falls into the 2nd category of difficult but theoretically possible, or the third category of just impossible to port translations, but either way, I'm always in support of waiting until updates finish for translations, because it ensures we get all the content, and it helps prevent translator burnout from having to repeatedly do extra work to port their translation between versions.
oh I see. thank you to explain to me.