Others WIP Revived Demon Priestess

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
I think the final version released Jan/2? Not on computer so can’t google translate the latest post but there also seems to have been a new scene added between the 2 main characters and a telescope?

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
Alright on (a) computer so I can go ahead and translate the latest post.

This is the final TEST version. Full product release will happen when the dev makes the game stable without as many bugs. For now here is all the updates in the final (test) version as of the time of this post.

update1:
1. Added new martial arts "Kaiten" that increases your TP by consuming physical strength.
2. Added map missions to Crashed UFO
3. Added "Hundred Leaves Box" that can randomly move black haze to the principal's garden. (admittedly not quite sure what this means but it has been a while since I last played so maybe it should be obvious.)
4. If you equip 3 "bottomless stomachs" you consume more rice/food at the end of battle. Apparently it took a while to implement this one.

update2:
1. bug fix regarding some luck prayer skill that didn't boost fishing properly.

update3:
1. fixed a bug that caused the game to halt all progress if a chicken interfered with the Crashed UFO intro event.

update4:
1. fixed spelling errors and seamline on the underpass of the shrine.
2. Removed the icon from "Look at the situation" during battle. (not sure what icon this is talking about but again it has been a while.)
3. fixed a bug that caused a certain boss's TP gauge not to show up properly.
4. Fixed an issue in the Crashed UFO that meant losing a battle would cause a game over instead of playing the appropriate H event/scene.

More bug fixes will be released until the final full product version is able to be released without any major problems/bugs.
PLANNED RELEASE IS SOMETIME DURING FEBRUARY however it could be pushed back if too many bugs are found though it doesn't seem like it will.

Also the dev is talking about seeing if it is possible to sell overseas, there are a few problems with translating this game apparently with things like amount of text and difficulty with translating certain phrases and names that are only possible in Japanese.
IF (and it is a big IF) a publisher does pick it up it will likely take a long time to do and the amount of publishers interested is apparently none as of now but the dev is looking into it.

tldr;
Game is getting bug fixes but is expected to be fully released this month (February) and though it is unlikely it can be delayed.
Game is pretty unlikely to get an official translation to english any time soon but the dev is at least trying so props for that.
If you don't want to wait anywhere from 1-2 years to never for an official translation you best either hope a translator picks it up or just deal with an MTL.
Or pick up translating yourself. If you do help the rest of us out please?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TetArc69Zero

Nov 27, 2023
Guys! How to upgrade your SP skills?
I tried to to use enter, but it doesn't work or I do something wrong!
Please write the answer!