RPGM [Translation Request] 蘇る退魔巫女(仮) [RJ356908] [Unko morimori maru]

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
anyone knows/ found out what is the 3 digit password number for the clothing here? View attachment 2403419
edit: manually tested, it's 282 if not 281 or 283, kind zoned out at that point testing.
If I'm not mistaken, that's for supporter only code.
You really has some dedication to guess that correct number.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Just in case there are others who can't access zippyshare (or don't want to use a slow VPN/proxy, that might just stop downloading midway):

hentai-sharing seems to have ver1.230204 (the 2nd newest update). Type RJ356908 into their search field and grab the file from MexaShare (should be about 1 MByte/s).

Then use MTool for translation (if you're landing on the patreon page, just scroll to "All tools can be Download / Update at: Download"):

Reactions: 4de64r3esa64sa
Mar 27, 2018
Thank you for your offer, but it's not a money problem, I just got sidetracked with other stuff. I still work on it sometimes, when I feel like it, but I'm just not progressing at a pace where I'll be done anytime in the reasonable future. It's a ton of text, and I don't have the motivation to work on it as much as I need to!

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Thank you for your offer, but it's not a money problem, I just got sidetracked with other stuff. I still work on it sometimes, when I feel like it, but I'm just not progressing at a pace where I'll be done anytime in the reasonable future. It's a ton of text, and I don't have the motivation to work on it as much as I need to!
Don't sweat it. This is an enormous project given the quality of writing involved. Anyone who is impatient can use one of several MTL engines to get a quick and dirty translation on their own. The excellent quality translation of his previous work came out several years after it already had an MTL translation dropped, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this winds up taking that long as well. I am perfectly content to wait however long it takes you to finish. Go at your own pace and don't let yourself get rushed into mistakes or burned out.

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
Don't sweat it. This is an enormous project given the quality of writing involved. Anyone who is impatient can use one of several MTL engines to get a quick and dirty translation on their own. The excellent quality translation of his previous work came out several years after it already had an MTL translation dropped, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this winds up taking that long as well. I am perfectly content to wait however long it takes you to finish. Go at your own pace and don't let yourself get rushed into mistakes or burned out.
Agreed, especially if there's a lot of text that needs to be translated that may have wordplay.

Reactions: ilmncsm