RPGM [Translation Request] 蘇る退魔巫女(仮) [RJ356908] [Unko morimori maru]

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Im getting a error in the credit when finishing the main quest, anyone know how to solve or have a save right after finishing the main quest?

megamind

Jun 12, 2017

First time uploading but this is the latest version from dlsite.
Split into two parts using 7zip, no idea if it works.
Zippy is no longer available :( anybody can provide the latest game ? Please

Reactions: howdypardner

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Latest version is ver1.230204. Anyone got their hands on it? Preferably supporter version?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
It is best to assume I am not. I'll post if this changes, but really, just assume I bowed out.
If you're going to bow out, would you be willing to post what progress and notes you had for someone else to start from if they want to? Letting what effort you already put in go to waste seems a shame.

Also, thanks for clarifying that and not just ghosting the project. While I would rejoice if you one day decide to come back to it, it's always good to know when you need to put a project down and walk away.

Reactions: f9account

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
dude youre really desperate huh? why dont use machine translation?
Presumably because as has been discussed, the creator is a phenomenal writer, who uses lots of puns, jokes, and gags that require very careful translation if you want to properly appreciate them. I brought it up in thread before, that anyone who wants to just play the game can slap the game in a machine translator and be fine, but there are a number of us who played his previous game after it got a good translation that really appreciate the level of writing involved, and want to see this one receive the same treatment. It really deserves it.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Presumably because as has been discussed, the creator is a phenomenal writer, who uses lots of puns, jokes, and gags that require very careful translation if you want to properly appreciate them. I brought it up in thread before, that anyone who wants to just play the game can slap the game in a machine translator and be fine, but there are a number of us who played his previous game after it got a good translation that really appreciate the level of writing involved, and want to see this one receive the same treatment. It really deserves it.
Precisely!
Only an ignorant would ignore the text in a Manga and look only at the pictures!
One should know to appreciate creativity in any form!
Even in Hentai!

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
yeah I know about that I played the other game too, what I mean is: MTL can give you a idea of the puns so is not that bad.
and since this game have no loli I really think this game will only be translate after 1 more year.