RPGM [Translation Request] 蘇る退魔巫女(仮) [RJ356908] [Unko morimori maru]

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Looks like it is going to be on Steam:
Hmmm, that implies translation. ... I hope it's not the same translators that were used for his second game. That was basically just MTL. The well written jokes, puns, gags, etc. had trouble with MTL. I suppose we'll have to see.

Reactions: f9account

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
How the hell do you get past the final boss? since i cant read anything im mising some sort of hints to get through. the furthest i got was when it shifted to using all the previous bosses ults in phase 3 but i couldnt live through it.

Keralewd

Apr 15, 2018
Hmmm, that implies translation. ... I hope it's not the same translators that were used for his second game. That was basically just MTL. The well written jokes, puns, gags, etc. had trouble with MTL. I suppose we'll have to see.
If you're talking about Taima Miko Yuugi, that was done by Paradise Project, who I think are pretty much out of the H-game TL business.

This time it's going to be done by OTAKU Plan, which seems to range from rough to OK judging by reviews on other games they've translated. I've only played their localization for Nightmare Hunter, which was pretty OK in my book. Nothing was broken, but I don't think there was a lot of complex dialogue to translate, unlike Unko morimori maru's works.

Reactions: ilmncsm

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
If you're talking about Taima Miko Yuugi, that was done by Paradise Project, who I think are pretty much out of the H-game TL business.

This time it's going to be done by OTAKU Plan, which seems to range from rough to OK judging by reviews on other games they've translated. I've only played their localization for Nightmare Hunter, which was pretty OK in my book. Nothing was broken, but I don't think there was a lot of complex dialogue to translate, unlike Unko morimori maru's works.
We'll have to see how it plays out I suppose. Just glad to hear it isn't Paradise Project because they basically just used unedited MTL for Taima Miko Yuugi.

And if they do a poor job I will maintain hope that someone will do a proper translation eventually. Taima Miko Yuugi got one years after the MTL came out, so I am prepared to wait.

Reactions: Keralewd

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
The final boss fight really is the least enjoyable part of the game by a long shot for me

You fight it for like 15 minutes and I die in the third phase to one random attack instantly.
Since its the only boss fight where you go down a single time and lose the whole fight, its no fun at all
I am lvl 90 vs 130 or 160? Not sure. Maybe thats the issue?

I just wonder. Since enemies level up faster than you, there is no point in increasing your own level before fighting the last boss, right?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
The final boss fight really is the least enjoyable part of the game by a long shot for me

You fight it for like 15 minutes and I die in the third phase to one random attack instantly.
Since its the only boss fight where you go down a single time and lose the whole fight, its no fun at all
I am lvl 90 vs 130 or 160? Not sure. Maybe thats the issue?

I just wonder. Since enemies level up faster than you, there is no point in increasing your own level before fighting the last boss, right?
you can geind to xp fighting without fighting the Boss or sleep. The monsters only level up when you do these two thing.

Reactions: hawkhunter

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
How is the translation so far? = o
The game gonna get released on .
So there's a high chance that the game gonna get officially translated (don't quote me on that though) sometimes in the far future.
I even already translated the UI, armor, skill, etc and prologue for my own use (using prev version) but decide to ditch it because of the steam news.

Reactions: ID0Me1