RPGM [Translation Request] 蘇る退魔巫女(仮) [RJ356908] [Unko morimori maru]

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
My windows 10 is truly convinced for this file being a threat
But my research tells me its a generic danger warning

"Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!ml" spits my firewall at me

Anyone else noticed any virally caused actions on your computer after using the files?

edit: Refering to the translated "data" file from archedio

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
My windows 10 is truly convinced for this file being a threat
But my research tells me its a generic danger warning

"Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!ml" spits my firewall at me

Anyone else noticed any virally caused actions on your computer after using the files?

edit: Refering to the translated "data" file from archedio
Thanks for the warning. Sometimes I think about trying this game again.

Anyone knows when is the steam ver. gonna be released? It was announced "ages" ago and still nothing. I was hoping for official translation.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Thanks for the warning. Sometimes I think about trying this game again.

Anyone knows when is the steam ver. gonna be released? It was announced "ages" ago and still nothing. I was hoping for official translation.
According to their tweets, they are half way finishing their official english translation. That "half way" took about a year.
And no, all of my trans doesnt have virus in it. In fact, this is the first time I hear about it.
But eh, just dont download it then.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
According to their tweets, they are half way finishing their official english translation. That "half way" took about a year.
And no, all of my trans doesnt have virus in it. In fact, this is the first time I hear about it.
I believe you now dw, but I had annoying malware recently I had to get rid of so I was cautious.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Tried it again today and nothing. Really odd.
Thank you a lot for the effort, works like charm!

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
How many boss are there is this game, i've done 5 and been running around like a headless chicken

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
hey im going to download the game, which translation should I download too?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
There's no completed english translation yet, while my translation is only partial.