RPGM [Translation Request] 蘇る退魔巫女(仮) [RJ356908] [Unko morimori maru]

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
1. You need to extract the game using decrypter. [File->open file-> select the game rgss3a->tools->ectract all]
2. Copy the extracted folders to the root game.
3. Rename the game.rgss3a to whatever you like.
4. Lastly, copy my translation to the game folder.

EDIT: Here's, I'll just make it easier for you.
Just copy and replace the folders and rename game.rgss3a to anything.
The game is already extracted the moment I edited the game.
what decryter i need can you show me the tool plz ?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
i dont find soemthing to change the name game.rgss3a
Then the game already extracted if there's no rgss3a file.
just copy and paste then.
Also note, that its not a full trans, only partial (UI and signboard).

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
Then the game already extracted if there's no rgss3a file.
just copy and paste then.
Also note, that its not a full trans, only partial (UI and signboard).
well dosent work for me i download the pixel download fron this post :C

FoolishSamurai

Jul 13, 2021
do monster lvl always go up? So you can easily softlock urself if you dont grind lvls everytime right
Not really. The monster levels go up when you beat a boss (or sleep, but I never did that). You could get into some tricky fights, but if you beat the boss gating the current world level you're in, you're equipped to deal with the fodder enemies and grind XP

roland_donald

Apr 18, 2020
alright, I finished the game. Didnt like the grind and the h-scenes, only had like 3 good ones. The monsters are too "monster" for me.
my personal issue with their last game was that there wasn't enough monster fucking (like actual penis in vagina intercourse)

does this game have more of it at least

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
my personal issue with their last game was that there wasn't enough monster fucking (like actual penis in vagina intercourse)

does this game have more of it at least
didnt play previous game, but its probably the same issue. As I said, many of the monsters dont even have dicks, they are too "monster" like. Expect like 5 h-scenes (out of 20+) where FMC actually gets fucked by a monster with a dick. Very disappointed with the h-scenes in this game. Only play it if you have a big monster fetish or like the grinding aspect of the game.

Edit: I dont have the game anymore, or else I would just upload the save file with all scenes.

erkaderk

Sep 26, 2019
Anyone who could upload a completed save would be my hero. I've beaten the last boss repeatedly and it keeps freezing at different points of the end credits where it's showing the creators' websites and such. Seriously, it freezes at a different "nostalgic photo" every time, right when it's about to change to the next. All I want to do is see the UFO dungeon and this %$@ is driving me crazy, pleeeeeeease help

someuser123

May 6, 2019
Anyone who could upload a completed save would be my hero. I've beaten the last boss repeatedly and it keeps freezing at different points of the end credits where it's showing the creators' websites and such. Seriously, it freezes at a different "nostalgic photo" every time, right when it's about to change to the next. All I want to do is see the UFO dungeon and this %$@ is driving me crazy, pleeeeeeease help

• Love
Reactions: erkaderk

erkaderk

Sep 26, 2019
Didn't expect a reply nearly so soon, thanks a ton man!

Edit: I was worried the UFO wouldn't have Miko and Tsugumi(that's what mtool thinks their names are, anyway) bullshitting with each other over the radio, and then there goes the funny, jumping up and down dialogue as soon as I approached(y) Thanks again

Last edited:

frapplejuice

Jan 1, 2019
Full gallery, all costumes, weapons, max skills, etc.

• Love
Reactions: erkaderk
Mar 28, 2021
Can anyone give me instructions on how to put the fan-translation into the game in laymens terms because I cant seem to figure it out, i just keep getting "Graphics/Titles1/Title_seihin"

Ive got my locale set to japanese. I installed the RPG Maker VX Ace runtime package. I downloaded the May 2023 version of the game. I downloaded the translation. Extracted the game. copy the "data" folder into the game folder (which doesnt exist in the stock game folder?). I do that, and nothing changes. If I download the "patch" data file given later (end of pg14 in thread) and rename the game.rgss3a to "anything.rgss3a" it gives me the Title_seihen error.... what am I doing wrong? I'm losing my mind

Last edited: