RPGM [Translation Request] 蘇る退魔巫女(仮) [RJ356908] [Unko morimori maru]

Quick Revive

Mar 5, 2024
whenever i try to launch the game i get an error saying " File Corrupted ! Please run a virus-check and reinstall the application " what can i do to fix this?

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
New game looks nice, really hoping this time all monsters/creatures rape the main character instead of just licking or teasing her

• Red Heart
Reactions: derakino999

BigSmurf

Mar 3, 2020
New game looks nice, really hoping this time all monsters/creatures rape the main character instead of just licking or teasing her
Well the penetration requirement is not a must for everyone, i must say that many speak about this issue, but i put a coin here just to represent the ones who love the taste of this artist as is. Something different, special, unique. And this with regards to all the games: for this game, for the new one, and for the old ones.

Reactions: MTCF

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Well the penetration requirement is not a must for everyone, i must say that many speak about this issue, but i put a coin here just to represent the ones who love the taste of this artist as is. Something different, special, unique. And this with regards to all the games: for this game, for the new one, and for the old ones.
Older ones had more penetration, i wish this one and the upcoming one had at least as much penetration

frapplejuice

Jan 1, 2019
I'm pretty sure I've done all that. I even tried the full postgame save someone posted; the UFO exists in the world, but I can't go inside.
Side note, are you supposed to be able to find the other exorcists on the map and maybe fight them again? because they have an Icon on the map, but all that happens when I go there is that specific section has no monsters on it.
I beat the final boss again and re-opened the UFO, which had bonus content I missed after my previous runs through. This attached save is in the player home available in the UFO. All weapons and most armors bumped up to lvl 99,999. Accessories are set with two 10% crit chance boosts and one different harvesting boost accessory. I think 14,000+ was the player level I left off on.

The equipped food accessory is the (overall) best in the normal game. However, the green burger (bought from the middle alien in the room to the left from this save point) offers the highest xp gain bonus in the post-story game, but drains your health and mana during/after each battle.

I honestly used the google image translate on my phone to see what items and game-options had what effects, then pick-and-chose which ones fit my play-style preferences. That being said, at least the save's currently equipped weapon, armor, and food accessory are what I'd call "meta" if this game has one.

Last edited:

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Gonna wait for a hero for the new DEMO.

however, if it's only the weird looking dog(?), kinda feels eh

Mice only sniff/lick, Snakes are bondage+lick, and tanuki is big guy/bukkake

Reactions: frapplejuice