RPGM [Translation Request] 蘇る退魔巫女(仮) [RJ356908] [Unko morimori maru]

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
coldestdart1180
You need to decrypt the game data (game.rgss3a) before trying to apply the patch. You should be able to find a copy of RPG Maker All Decrypter somewhere here, though you can likely find an alternative on a github page somewhere. Decrypt the game, move the [Data] and [Graphics] folders into the game's main folder, delete game.rgss3a, then apply the patch.

Mar 28, 2021
coldestdart1180
You need to decrypt the game data (game.rgss3a) before trying to apply the patch. You should be able to find a copy of RPG Maker All Decrypter somewhere here, though you can likely find an alternative on a github page somewhere. Decrypt the game, move the [Data] and [Graphics] folders into the game's main folder, delete game.rgss3a, then apply the patch.
Ahhhhh. Thank you, I figured it out.

Anon2253

Feb 19, 2021
Does anyone have the latest version of this game? i'm trying to get the patch running but i'm having some difficulties.

basicchicken

Aug 9, 2021
I'm doing a quick translation for myself and thought that it would be nice to share it here.

PS. Translated using tranlator++ with game ver1.220228, so it might not work for a newer version; and might have some bugs here and there, but so far not encountered any yet (at ship wreckage atm).
PSS. Some(A lot) text will be cut off because it too much hassle for me to go typeset all >10,000 dialogs, but should still make sense(I hope xD).

Reactions: MasterQ

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
Always been a fan of the work so I decided to take a bite at the first build, support later builds I am not sure.

Reactions: taesijr123

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Always been a fan of the work so I decided to take a bite at the first build, support later builds I am not sure.
Might want to mention it's a different game that you're uploading into the thread of another game lmao.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
the upcoming sidescroller in development feels pretty good, zero jank, you can also do a timed block parry that deflects enemy attacks, it's honestly pretty fucking good and for an early demo it's promising
i love youkai h-games, but don't like it when there's barely any penetration, or fuck, barely any dicks even
that's what has kept me from playing the one in this thread, 蘇る退魔巫女(仮), it doesn't seem like there's any of that or barely any just the goblins and a wolf and that's it? the rest is weird things that do weird things
and it seems that with each game the dev has less of it
Taimamiko Monogatari had a decent amount of normal old fashioned segs enemies
Taimamiko Yuugi had quite a lot less
and now that one has barely any
i also like the artstyle
but ye

also on the dev's ci-en he added a bunch of mini-updates it seems, anyone has an up-to-date version and with all patches and shit?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Update.
More items, armors and skills translated.
Completely translated all the weapons in this game (finished).
Also, translated all the signboards all over the map, for you to know where to go.
From What Version is this by the way the latest version?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I'm doing a quick translation for myself and thought that it would be nice to share it here.

PS. Translated using tranlator++ with game ver1.220228, so it might not work for a newer version; and might have some bugs here and there, but so far not encountered any yet (at ship wreckage atm).
PSS. Some(A lot) text will be cut off because it too much hassle for me to go typeset all >10,000 dialogs, but should still make sense(I hope xD).
Can you please polish your translated it looks like it has gone through MTL but with a little editing

firemountain12

Aug 17, 2017
Can I ask What's the latest version of the game and does anyone have it? Can't get to the UFO dungeon even after looking through the thread and I want to make sure I have the right version

Last edited:

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
Can I ask What's the latest version of the game and does anyone have it? Can't get to the UFO dungeon even after looking through the thread and I want to make sure I have the right version
The game process is:
1) explore all 6 bosses, and defeat them
2) (now you are in difficult mode) defeat 6 bosses again, then the ultimate scene appears
3) defeat ultimate boss (main story complete)
4) (sub-story now) an earthquake appears and the UFO shows in the map

Last edited:

firemountain12

Aug 17, 2017
The game process is:
1) explore all 6 bosses, and defeat them
2) (now you are in difficult mode) defeat 6 bosses again, then the ultimate scene appears
3) defeat ultimate boss (main story complete)
4) (sub-story now) an earthquake appears and the UFO shows in the map
I'm pretty sure I've done all that. I even tried the full postgame save someone posted; the UFO exists in the world, but I can't go inside.
Side note, are you supposed to be able to find the other exorcists on the map and maybe fight them again? because they have an Icon on the map, but all that happens when I go there is that specific section has no monsters on it.

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
I'm pretty sure I've done all that. I even tried the full postgame save someone posted; the UFO exists in the world, but I can't go inside.
Side note, are you supposed to be able to find the other exorcists on the map and maybe fight them again? because they have an Icon on the map, but all that happens when I go there is that specific section has no monsters on it.
If "the other exorcists" refers to the 3-people hunters, their setting is only to be defeated for 3 times. After that, you cannot find them on the map.