RPGM [Translation Request] 蘇る退魔巫女(仮) [RJ356908] [Unko morimori maru]

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Exactly. I played Taima Miko Yuugi with the official English release, which was a MTL (I think by a chinese company? I can't remember, it was a while ago) The basic gist of the story came through, and some of the jokes were still jokes, but that was at least in part because of the excelent visual storytelling to go along with the poor MTL. The manual translation that came out years later was night and day. It was so much better, and the game hit so much harder, and it let me really appreciate the quality of Unko Morimori Maru's writing. This game deserves no less, even if it takes quite a lot of time and effort.
You don´t happen to still have that good translated version? = o

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I decided I had been talking and wishing about it enough to at least put a request thread together, so if your interested in Unko morimori maru's work, I threw a translation request thread together for his first work Taimamiko Monogatari. Go here and drop a "+1" if you are interested too.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019

This is the final version of the test play with the product version will be updated next month
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn 6500 japanese characters, that means twice or triple in english.
Yeah, I don't see a free translation anytime soon, or ever.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Damn, this game has been in development for years. Would be amazing if a kind soul could translate it!

Reactions: thegodofsky