• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Akarea

Oct 19, 2022
And I really liked this game, it looks like amazing game (pizza hot),what I don't understand is why it's not a normal girl and it's an elf? i like slow corruption,and the girl is very beautiful.

Reactions: Priappus

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
And I really liked this game, it looks like amazing game (pizza hot), what I don't understand is why it's not a normal girl and it's an elf? i like slow corruption,and the girl is very beautiful.
No particular reason, I just like elves and I think those ears of theirs make elven girls hotter. And making the game in like modern fantasy world makes the setting less boring I hope :WeSmart:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings Dev, before I download the game I have two questions:
1- sandbox will be the standard ? with characters to interact, repeat sex scenes, date, jobs, sleep, that is the common sandbox activities or will it be just a few parts of the game that will have sandbox and then come back to be linear ?
2- after finishing the game, do you intend to leave the possibility for the player to access content that the game offers ? or after the ending does the game really end ?, thus needing to start a new game.

Reactions: Yooshi

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
ReyaTheElf-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Reya the Elf [v0.2.2] [Yooshi] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.2.2 · · · (177.3 MiB :: 1009.9 MiB)
Mac v0.2.2 · · · (142.9 MiB :: 975.4 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Good dad, whoring out his own daughter.

Well I ain't gonna complain, I like them titties.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
elf, you say?
will we have scenes of playing and biting elf ears?
View attachment 2140506
I can't believe I wasn't cultured enough to even consider adding such scenes. I'm ashamed.

greetings Dev, before I download the game I have two questions:
1- sandbox will be the standard ? with characters to interact, repeat sex scenes, date, jobs, sleep, that is the common sandbox activities or will it be just a few parts of the game that will have sandbox and then come back to be linear ?
2- after finishing the game, do you intend to leave the possibility for the player to access content that the game offers ? or after the ending does the game really end ?, thus needing to start a new game.
Yes, the sandbox will be standard, the game is not meant to be linear. Also, it'll be possible to get an ending, but the game will still be playable after that without need to start a new game.

Good dad, whoring out his own daughter.

Well I ain't gonna complain, I like them titties.
Well, technically she's there to just work regular jobs, but we all know how's it going to end

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the grind is a bit too much at the moment.
but sure, if there will be more things to do and more jobs to take maybe its ok.
also, I hope there will be more clients, only 3 different is a bit low.
where the old-aged dudes and fatties and uglies?

also, I like its slow. dont want to whore her out too fast.
I also hope we can decide who we let and who we don't.
so, if I pick client 1, I would like to avoid client 2 etc. so she can decide completely who she allow to go further with.
so its not that when we reach "x" corruption points, now all males can do whatever. should be different depending on who.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
the grind is a bit too much at the moment.
but sure, if there will be more things to do and more jobs to take maybe its ok.
also, I hope there will be more clients, only 3 different is a bit low.
where the old-aged dudes and fatties and uglies?
The upgrades you can see in parlor menu are for increasing the number of clients - however it's still in development. More jobs and activities are on the way.

Still not sure about adding ugly bastards, but who knows, who knows... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus and baka
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes