3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

leoutoeisen

May 26, 2018
Gave it a try and so far I think it's great! I love the angles when she's massaging, so great job there! Reya's looks is definitely a selling point here.

I've come across a bug where I happen to be able to ask customers to turn over, but when I press the button it leads to the next customer scene...? Then the game crashes, which dropped my corruption from around 8 back to 6. (I wasn't constantly saving my game so)

But overall I think its great, though its a little grindy since at one point I can only get 0.1 corruption from one of the customers.

Reactions: Yooshi

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Gave it a try and so far I think it's great! I love the angles when she's massaging, so great job there! Reya's looks is definitely a selling point here.

I've come across a bug where I happen to be able to ask customers to turn over, but when I press the button it leads to the next customer scene...? Then the game crashes, which dropped my corruption from around 8 back to 6. (I wasn't constantly saving my game so)

But overall I think its great, though its a little grindy since at one point I can only get 0.1 corruption from one of the customers.
Glad you liked it! The bug is fixed in 0.2.1, but thanks for letting me know anyway. And yes, the game is very grindy at its current state, but more activities are going to be added soon, so please, give the game some time to grow up ;)

SpiritualBeggar

Feb 8, 2022
I'm not sure if this has been suggested but it'd be nice to have women customers as well in the massage parlor , or even an option to have only women :p

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I'm not sure if this has been suggested but it'd be nice to have women customers as well in the massage parlor , or even an option to have only women :p
About that, it sure can be added, but not in nearest future. I want to stick to the original concept to make the game look like I want it to look and it'll take time. After that, we can add whatever you guys want ;)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I have 6.4 corruption but I can't go to the baths. Is there any problem?

Last edited:

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I have 6.3 corruption but I can't go to the baths. Is there any problem?
You mean you can't go bathing or you can't even enter the baths?

If you mean you can't even enter the location then: Public bath can be unlocked by increasing the relationship with Laura a bit and then asking if she has some time to hang out with Reya (which can be only done in parlor in afternoon)

If you can't use the baths but can enter the location, then... that's weird XD I mean, it all worked when I tested it so it'd help if you could give me some more information - do you get any error when you try to bath?

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
You mean you can't go bathing or you can't even enter the baths?

If you mean you can't even enter the location then: Public bath can be unlocked by increasing the relationship with Laura a bit and then asking if she has some time to hang out with Reya (which can be only done in parlor in afternoon)

If you can't use the baths but can enter the location, then... that's weird XD I mean, it all worked when I tested it so it'd help if you could give me some more information - do you get any error when you try to bath?

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Can you go to the computer at Reya's house and check the relationship with Laura? If it's below 5 then you need to increase it (best way is just to help her cleaning the parlor on afternoons).

After you get it above 5 you can ask her to hang out.

When I'm looking at it now it's a bit complicated, isn't it? I should add some in-game guide or simplify some things a bit.

Anyway, let me know if it worked.

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Can you go to the computer at Reya's house and check the relationship with Laura? If it's below 5 then you need to increase it (best way is just to help her cleaning the parlor on afternoons).

After you get it above 5 you can ask her to hang out.

When I'm looking at it now it's a bit complicated, isn't it? I should add some in-game guide or simplify some things a bit.

Anyway, let me know if it worked.
Yes, that was it,thank you.

• Red Heart

twistedqt

Jan 22, 2022
Hey, been playing it and its been okay, is there anything to do with the bathroom at the park and what corruption do you need for whatever the guy after the fashion show, currently on day 100 with 21.9 corruption and just dont know what to do anymore

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Hey, been playing it and its been okay, is there anything to do with the bathroom at the park and what corruption do you need for whatever the guy after the fashion show, currently on day 100 with 21.9 corruption and just dont know what to do anymore
As the changelog says - it's just a foundation for future updates, so there's not much to do there for now.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
crashes when doing massages.
I even started a new game if the variables where not initialized.
it seem to be something when trying to massage the head.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
As the changelog says - it's just a foundation for future updates, so there's not much to do there for now.
What would have made more sense when tom invited the girls after the fashion to go for something extra would have been for the friend to enthusiastically say accept and for Reya her to say no for now.Reya has to be the shy one while her friend has to push her towards corruption.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes