3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.4SE + Cheat by ehtweneno

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 878 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

fearjam

May 5, 2019
Requesting Jeff sex scene. I've been keeping Reya's virginity the entire game (so far im 70 days in) and I'm skipping a lot of scenes because I want him to get her first. (I do play the other scenes and just rewind, but I wanna see what'll happen if we give her virginity to him. Also, I've found plenty of bugs - but I assume they're all known - such as Outfit 3 Image 4 not having any comments on the instagram site, some scenes missing, etc...

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Requesting Jeff sex scene. I've been keeping Reya's virginity the entire game (so far im 70 days in) and I'm skipping a lot of scenes because I want him to get her first. (I do play the other scenes and just rewind, but I wanna see what'll happen if we give her virginity to him. Also, I've found plenty of bugs - but I assume they're all known - such as Outfit 3 Image 4 not having any comments on the instagram site, some scenes missing, etc...
Haha, poor Jeff. In my game, Reya already had sex with everyone (including an orc) but him. She sent him straight to the Friend Zone :ROFLMAO: (albeit with some benefits)

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes