3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
The 0.5 Special Edition is already public? I miss the public bath work scenes in this new version... =\

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
How to do the streams? it says there is a button to start stream when doing something fun. but i don't see any button during any of naughty scenes.
Not sure if this was answered.
After completing the 2 quests (Ring and Drugs; maybe just Ring) there are 2 places to stream 1) Park and Dark Alley; click on heart.

Reactions: Priappus and Yooshi

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Not sure if this was answered.
After completing the 2 quests (Ring and Drugs; maybe just Ring) there are 2 places to stream 1) Park and Dark Alley; click on heart.
As far as I remember from yesterday: you have to start the quest "the Ring" than go to the streets and talk to the lady at the first screen during afternoon. She gives you the option to stream (park and streets back alley during night) it's needed to finish the ring quest.
Afterwards, you should be able to make money from streams at the same 2 locations. ( I did not receive any money so far)

Great update BTW, the exhibitionist stuff is awsome.

I hope for more Bar events, exhibitionist stuff, glory hole stuff and more ways to spend the earned money (Toys, toys and toys)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
In many scenes the photos are missing,they will probably appear in the next updates.I have the version (v0.5).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Reya the Elf [v0.5.2] [Yooshi] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [677 MB]
- - -

Mac [663 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------
Reya the Elf [v0.5.2] [Yooshi] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.5 -> v0.5.2 [484 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes