ehtweneno

Oct 10, 2019
:PogChamp: Cheat/Gallery mod has been updated:
Reya the Elf - Cheat/Scene Gallery
v0.6.2(Plus SE): -
- We have one new screen for only Reya's pictures. You can flip through the pics by clicking on the right or left side of the screen (~15% from the edge of each side). If I miss some of your fave in-game pics, you can send a request and I will add it to the cheat photogram in the next release.

If you find any bug or any other issue please DM or ping me here! :HideThePain:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
how has nobody bought the special edition on party yet?????
I'm sure many loyal followers have obtained the SE edition and respected Yooshi and his desire to hold off the public release. Perhaps if you supported Yooshi you would have a copy of it and an understanding of delayed gratification instead of just expecting someone else to steal from him and deny him his fair right to hold off for an extra month on the SE public release.

Reactions: linus.quotes

fearjam

May 5, 2019
I'm sure many loyal followers have obtained the SE edition and respected Yooshi and his desire to hold off the public release. Perhaps if you supported Yooshi you would have a copy of it and an understanding of delayed gratification instead of just expecting someone else to steal from him and deny him his fair right to hold off for an extra month on the SE public release.
that's all good and well, if special edition got released too. but locking (a lot) of good content behind a paywall indefinitely is not cool. I understand delayed release, that's what most devs do. Release 2-4 weeks after the subs get it. Yooshi doesn't release it at all.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
that's all good and well, if special edition got released too. but locking (a lot) of good content behind a paywall indefinitely is not cool. I understand delayed release, that's what most devs do. Release 2-4 weeks after the subs get it. Yooshi doesn't release it at all.

Silver
$5
/ month

Get:
Special Edition of Reya the Elf
One-month early access before public release

Exclusive photo galleries featuring Reya
Bonus animations on Patreon
Access to all Discord channels
Sneak peeks of upcoming content
Once 1 month passes it doesn't make Yooshi obligated to post it here however being rude and demanding is more likely to make Yooshi less inclined to release it here. Perhaps if you politely ask him by DM or @ towards him so he is notified with the question "When will vX.X.X be publicly released" he will see that as a sign of respect instead of directly asking someone who supports him to "steal the release" before he is ready. Also I personally would be so offended every time someone demanded the release I would tell my followers to hold release back even longer if I were a developer.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Once 1 month passes it doesn't make Yooshi obligated to post it here however being rude and demanding is more likely to make Yooshi less inclined to release it here. Perhaps if you politely ask him by DM or @ towards him so he is notified with the question "When will vX.X.X be publicly released" he will see that as a sign of respect instead of directly asking someone who supports him to "steal the release" before he is ready. Also I personally would be so offended every time someone demanded the release I would tell my followers to hold release back even longer if I were a developer.
Public releases aren't a goodwill decision, they're a business decision. Your own emotional insecurity is immaterial to why devs do them.
Nobody that I've seen is complaining about the release dates, they're complaining that the SE version just straight up doesn't get a public release. You keep referencing a SE public release but that doesn't happen, it's a supporters only version. Being nice or kissing the devs ass isn't going to change that fact. It's a reasonable complaint imo given how there's some actually good content in it that isn't available in the public release.

Sep 16, 2022

I want to preface this with I don't mind that certain features are exclusive to Patreon supporters. I think if they are willing to financially support the project, then they do deserve some special treats.

It is my understanding that features labeled as special edition do not get released publicly. An example of this is 0.3.2, released May 2023, which allows Reya to work in the Bathhouse, is still only available for Special Edition. There are also certain scenes that are SE only.

Reactions: fearjam

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I want to preface this with I don't mind that certain features are exclusive to Patreon supporters. I think if they are willing to financially support the project, then they do deserve some special treats.

It is my understanding that features labeled as special edition do not get released publicly. An example of this is 0.3.2, released May 2023, which allows Reya to work in the Bathhouse, is still only available for Special Edition. There are also certain scenes that are SE only.
Exactly that. The SE version doesn’t have that much new content, and in my opinion, the early access alone isn’t worth the $5, so it's nice to also add something extra for supporters. Don’t worry, it’s not like half of the game is locked in the basic version.

fearjam

May 5, 2019
I'm not being rude or demanding anything. I'm asking passively. I'm not expecting anything. I have a right to ask just as you have a right to denounce. But I'm not insulting anyone over it, unlike you.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Johnson

fearjam

May 5, 2019
Exactly that. The SE version doesn’t have that much new content, and in my opinion, the early access alone isn’t worth the $5, so it's nice to also add something extra for supporters. Don’t worry, it’s not like half of the game is locked in the basic version.
Man, I love this game, but Special edition does lock a LOT of the good content. The bathhouse is some of the most fun of the game to me. I understand wanting to entice people to support you, I just wish you would eventually release special edition even if it's months after the post. I've played the special edition, and I can't go back to public release after having experienced that content. Hope you take that as a compliment.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Some massage scenes still has wrong image. If i remember the massage with brian’s feet without underwear. Think brian had clothes on.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Reya the Elf [v0.6.3] [Yooshi] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,50 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,47 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------
Reya the Elf [v0.6.3] [Yooshi] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6.2 -> v0.6.3 [Size]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes