4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I myself enjoy bestiality content. With animals though, not that much with monsters. But I didn't find any bestiality in the Reya that I played. how did I miss that content?

I'm not sure about the loli thing, really. Her sprite looks very loli, but in the cutscenes like when she's showering, she looks much more mature.

Idk what "shota" means.

sirneversleep

Jan 11, 2018
I myself enjoy bestiality content. With animals though, not that much with monsters. But I didn't find any bestiality in the Reya that I played. how did I miss that content?

I'm not sure about the loli thing, really. Her sprite looks very loli, but in the cutscenes like when she's showering, she looks much more mature.

Idk what "shota" means.
Think Loli but for boys

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Bestiality +
Shota and Loli +
?
Did Luuna change her mind about besty? While I would have liked it, iirc, it wasn't a planned tag.
I was planning bestiality but I dropped the idea. Since it's not one of my fetishes, I wouldn't know how to draw, how Reya would behave, etc.

Idk what "shota" means.
Think Loli but for boys
About the loli thing, I redrawn every scene on the game. She will be looking more like her sprite now.

Reactions: Lurkin23

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
I was planning bestiality but I dropped the idea. Since it's not one of my fetishes, I wouldn't know how to draw, how Reya would behave, etc.
That's about what I remember you saying. Not a deal breaker for me. Just the cherry on top kinda thing.

About the loli thing, I redrawn every scene on the game. She will be looking more like her sprite now.
Looking forward to the updated gfx, Reya is hella cute. A lot of effort though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
i have been playing every update sinds i found this game.
i hope you are still working on it.
wile i do consider the time between updates on the slower ends.
i do not know if you are aible to devote your time to game development,
because of that, i don't hold it against you.
it is a good, and i am looking forward to the next update.
don't feel like you have to rush it.
i enjoy quality over quantity.
a well writhen story, is always better, than a rushed story to meet a self imposed deadline.
and people who complain about not getting content fast inof, do not apriciate the hard work you put into it.
i rather have you take it slow, and make a well thought out story.
i can play difrend games, while you work on this one.
don't give up.
know that their are people who like what you create, and are always behind your back.
even though it may look like that is not the case most of the time.

• Love

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
i have been playing every update sinds i found this game.
i hope you are still working on it.
wile i do consider the time between updates on the slower ends.
i do not know if you are aible to devote your time to game development,
because of that, i don't hold it against you.
it is a good, and i am looking forward to the next update.
don't feel like you have to rush it.
i enjoy quality over quantity.
a well writhen story, is always better, than a rushed story to meet a self imposed deadline.
and people who complain about not getting content fast inof, do not apriciate the hard work you put into it.
i rather have you take it slow, and make a well thought out story.
i can play difrend games, while you work on this one.
don't give up.
know that their are people who like what you create, and are always behind your back.
even though it may look like that is not the case most of the time.
hope the games doing ok haven't heard anything for a hot minute from here
I'm still working on the game and I think that the new art is way better than the current one. Plus there's some things I added to the game that will make it a lot more enjoyable =3
I know it's been a lot of time since the last update, but I do have a job now and I can't put a lot of time on the game as I wanted. This update in particular is taking more time because I had to rework all the scenes (something I wanted to do earlier). But I think I will be able to release an update this month \o/

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
I'm still working on the game and I think that the new art is way better than the current one. Plus there's some things I added to the game that will make it a lot more enjoyable =3
I know it's been a lot of time since the last update, but I do have a job now and I can't put a lot of time on the game as I wanted. This update in particular is taking more time because I had to rework all the scenes (something I wanted to do earlier). But I think I will be able to release an update this month \o/
congrats on the job and good luck i look forward to the next update

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes