4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Months?? It's been almost a year now. :cry:
iirc Lunna went to update the gfx with her current skills. Didn't realize it's been that long. Even when the Dev is still working on an update, if there hasn't been one for 365 days the Mods will consider it abandoned. If/When Lunna releases an update, the timer will reset, and tags updated if necessary.

I guess her rl job/bills/life has been getting in the way. If anyone wants to scream "scam" like for some other certain dev... Lunna did cancel billing in Feb until there's another update.

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
iirc Lunna went to update the gfx with her current skills. Didn't realize it's been that long. Even when the Dev is still working on an update, if there hasn't been one for 365 days the Mods will consider it abandoned. If/When Lunna releases an update, the timer will reset, and tags updated if necessary.

I guess her rl job/bills/life has been getting in the way. If anyone wants to scream "scam" like for some other certain dev... Lunna did cancel billing in Feb until there's another update.
by certain other dev do you mean bones or is there another crappy game dev person on the site

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
by certain other dev do you mean bones or is there another crappy game dev person on the site
There is another Dev who's game has lapesed into abandoned at least twice that I know of. Always gets uppity when people complain about being charged and lack of updates. The update that took over a year? Just a few Christmas stils released the next spring or summer. yes, a "Christmas" update almost half of a year late.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes