4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Illuminator1234

Sep 25, 2023
Pls help in reya's life
..I have reached the saphhire city to find her dad ...as directed (in the hint) I have opted a job in that city to earn money and took up in a inn for resting ....but everything was fine until when I entered in a inn ...brought up a room in there and everytime I am willing to enter in that room ,it then only shows either "the room is occupied" or "you can't enter the room without permission"..even though I purchased the very said room beforehand ...pls any help

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hi y'all. I'm doing a redrawing phase of every scene on the game. So it will take some time to finish. I'll do this with some new scenes and bug fixes on the next update (don't ask me when T-T).
For now, doing 3 jobs on the city and sleep/wake is all there is on the city.
There's a hidden switch for day/night on the park. I'll leave for you guys to find out where it is. It's nothing special, just a switch from day to night and night to day.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi y'all. I'm doing a redrawing phase of every scene on the game. So it will take some time to finish. I'll do this with some new scenes and bug fixes on the next update (don't ask me when T-T).
For now, doing 3 jobs on the city and sleep/wake is all there is on the city.
There's a hidden switch for day/night on the park. I'll leave for you guys to find out where it is. It's nothing special, just a switch from day to night and night to day.
Thanks, Lunna, just keep doing your thing. We'll be here for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Nice game, but it really really needs a quest log. As is, the game comprises too much wandering around, only to figure out what I'm supposed to do next.

Reactions: Ninthja

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
I honestly couldnt find what to do in the city. I had to find a place to work and a place to sleep. I found a place to work but they told me to do so at night. Then I found a place to sleep and after I sleep nothing happens.

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
how do i do the night bar work the day one turns it to night but i cant change the job at night not to mention i cant have two jobs at one time

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Nice game, but it really really needs a quest log. As is, the game comprises too much wandering around, only to figure out what I'm supposed to do next.
Well... There is a skill called Reya's Thoughts for now that can track what she needs to do (and some missable events). I will implement her diary later in the game when she will be able to choose jobs and start relationships.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Please make android version sir
I'm a terrible Android developer and I gave up on it T-T

BUT

There is someone willing to build an android version for me when I finish the next update, so I think an android version will be available as soon as the next update is finished ;)
PS: I'm a lady, so I'm no sir... I'm a miss xP

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I honestly couldnt find what to do in the city. I had to find a place to work and a place to sleep. I found a place to work but they told me to do so at night. Then I found a place to sleep and after I sleep nothing happens.
how do i do the night bar work the day one turns it to night but i cant change the job at night not to mention i cant have two jobs at one time
Since these jobs are buggy, I decided to redraw every scene in the game and make these jobs a little better to understand.
There is a way to finish them all but it's so specific and I need to improve that part. So wait a little more (until I finish the drawings) and I'll release an update with these jobs easier to do.

Reactions: Ninthja

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Please make android version sir

Lunna, is a girl, sir. So, before you address her, put your dick back in your pants, wash your face, and brush your teeth, because Lunna, sees everything and knows exactly what you are doing there in the dark with the door closed, and be a gentleman to a very nice lady.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Lunna, is a girl, sir. So, before you address her, put your dick back in your pants, wash your face, and brush your teeth, because Lunna, sees everything and knows exactly what you are doing there in the dark with the door closed, and be a gentleman to a very nice lady.
Try androidmo.me

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I don’t think he meant to offend ;P

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don’t think he meant to offend ;P
Lunna, you know me. I am hardly ever serious. I have fun here and my comments to the gentleman were meant in jest, pure humor. I did not mean to offend him or anyone. Now, I am sad. I hope he can let me know that he understands that I was only jesting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lunna, you know me. I am hardly ever serious. I have fun here and my comments to the gentleman were meant in jest, pure humor. I did not mean to offend him or anyone. Now, I am sad. I hope he can let me know that he understands that I was only jesting.
I don't think that anyone could read your post and not understand it to be tongue in cheek.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes