4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Lunna, I started the game over again. I don't really mind, I love Reya. I was able to see that you changed the relationship to an actual daughter, not a step or adopted. That's wonderful.
It would have been great if she could have gone without her bra and panties.

Last edited:

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Lunna, I started the game over again. I don't really mind, I love Reya. I was able to see that you changed the relationship to an actual daughter, not a step or adopted. That's wonderful.
It would have been great if she could have gone without her bra and panties.
Uhm... Noes, she's a step daughter. I mean, you will know her father later in the game ;3
About the save, mar47 replied do you. That's what he said. The game folder is the folder where you start the game. On this exact folder, you will find the save folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I'm not sure, I think it's common for you to reach 19 save files and then the RPG Maker MZ makes other slots.
You have to tell the game to allow more than 19.

in file:
\js\rmmz_managers.js

around line 327
change return from 19 to 99

DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
return 99;
};

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Uhm... Noes, she's a step daughter. I mean, you will know her father later in the game ;3
About the save, mar47 replied do you. That's what he said. The game folder is the folder where you start the game. On this exact folder, you will find the save folder.
This is going to sound like Twilight Zone shit, but I think this is the reason. There wasn't a save folder, because it was a newly downloaded game and the old saves didn't transfer over. So there wouldn't be a save folder. Now that I started a new game, now, there is a save folder, so now, I can put the save you made in it. Does that make any sense?
..........and for an update, your Save, worked perfectly. Thanks, Lunna. Muah!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You have to tell the game to allow more than 19.

in file:
\js\rmmz_managers.js

around line 327
change return from 19 to 99

DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
return 99;
};
Thanks! I will change this on the next update :3

Reactions: coretex

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
This save file is just outside Sapphire City.
hey, sorry to be a pain, still having the same issue once i get into the night cycle and go to the bar i get to talk to 3 people, one want s a beer, one "drops" something under the table and the other gropes you from behind after that i cant get it to progress I've talked to everyone like 10 times, when i try and leave it say i have to finish shift and the barkeep says something like keep asking the customers or whatever. ive used your save that you provided and i am using version .05b. am i missing something? how is it supposed to progress from here?

Dazza1

Feb 18, 2018
Just started playing the game today and want to say I really like it, the art style is simple, but I like that, feels like there is a very ambitious aspiration towards the game by the dev, which from reading a few pages it seems this is their first attempt at a game, so kudos for how well it has come out in a first attempt, I know I do not have the patience or skill to make one of these myself so I tip my cap to them and anyone else who actually gives it a go making one of these games.

Ok so that's the praise out the way, now for the bitching, not going to go too long, just bullet points which imo would helps the gameplay, and I freely admit I have 0 fucking clue how difficult or easy these things would be to implement.
- use way point markers when specific actions are needed to advance, thus preventing ppl running around like headless chickens.
- Reya's thoughts and hints should be different, hints should just be a main menu item, and inner thoughts a way to recall Reya's previous dirty deeds to gauge her corruption as well as what choices you may have made.
- Sapphire city is too cumbersome, at least how it is, would be better suited broken down into districts with smaller maps, but where similar locations go, so all the restaurants and bars in one, slums another, city/corporate buildings in another, residential area it's own thing, then shops and market in their own area, again just so we are not running around like numpties trying to navigate this over sized behemoth.
- Night and Day jobs should be separate fields, that way you don't have to worry about having picked a night job to do during the day like I just did and once again being forced be running around the map so much.

Sorry if that was more bitching than expected, don't mean to be rude, and like I said I dunno if that stuff would be easy or hard to implement tbh, I just think as a player it would make the game easier and smoother to play, but despite that I still wanna make it clear I really like the game, the story is engaging enough, the art is enjoyable, and I appreciate the ambition the dev obviously has for their game, it'a just what I intend to be constructive criticism which will help polish up the game a bit more, but Lunna great work so far, hope you stick with it and can't wait to see how the game develops further.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just started playing the game today and want to say I really like it, the art style is simple, but I like that, feels like there is a very ambitious aspiration towards the game by the dev, which from reading a few pages it seems this is their first attempt at a game, so kudos for how well it has come out in a first attempt, I know I do not have the patience or skill to make one of these myself so I tip my cap to them and anyone else who actually gives it a go making one of these games.

Ok so that's the praise out the way, now for the bitching, not going to go too long, just bullet points which imo would helps the gameplay, and I freely admit I have 0 fucking clue how difficult or easy these things would be to implement.
- use way point markers when specific actions are needed to advance, thus preventing ppl running around like headless chickens.
- Reya's thoughts and hints should be different, hints should just be a main menu item, and inner thoughts a way to recall Reya's previous dirty deeds to gauge her corruption as well as what choices you may have made.
- Sapphire city is too cumbersome, at least how it is, would be better suited broken down into districts with smaller maps, but where similar locations go, so all the restaurants and bars in one, slums another, city/corporate buildings in another, residential area it's own thing, then shops and market in their own area, again just so we are not running around like numpties trying to navigate this over sized behemoth.
- Night and Day jobs should be separate fields, that way you don't have to worry about having picked a night job to do during the day like I just did and once again being forced be running around the map so much.

Sorry if that was more bitching than expected, don't mean to be rude, and like I said I dunno if that stuff would be easy or hard to implement tbh, I just think as a player it would make the game easier and smoother to play, but despite that I still wanna make it clear I really like the game, the story is engaging enough, the art is enjoyable, and I appreciate the ambition the dev obviously has for their game, it'a just what I intend to be constructive criticism which will help polish up the game a bit more, but Lunna great work so far, hope you stick with it and can't wait to see how the game develops further.
All good points and suggestions. I might add a way to advance time would be helpful. There is still the issue of when Reya helps Mr. Richards with his groceries, his hand ends up on her ass cheeks and stays there. So far, she has gone back for another job and went to that other job and Mr. Richards's hand is still on her ass. I would suggest until fixed, stay away from doing the Mr. Richards's job. (Although it is a very nice pic of his hand on her ass)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It would have been perfect if Reya could have bunked with Ferdinand, she could have saved money and slowly rocked his world. (win-win)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I finally figured out how to pass to night and work at the Drunken Parrot. Now, she is stuck there and the owner keeps telling her to go service the customers and they want nothing, so she is going around in circles.
Is she ever going to hookup with Dad (stepdad) and Grandpa again?
Is she going to return to Garnet Town?
Lunna, it would kind of be nice to know what you have planned for Reya. I for one, am along for the ride, whatever you do. I just want to corrupt her and get her really nasty and slutty. (How about turning tricks?)
Dad and Grandpa can be her pimps.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
So having played it a bit this is basically a linear VN disguised as an open world game with pointless mini-games to artificially prolong the game and waste the players time.
I mean what is the point of collecting 5 fruits for your dad in the forest out of town if nothing lewd happens besides being a time-sink?
Or what is the point of the . delay . delay . delay before she says the price in the perfume/clothes shop?

Secondly I think I ran in to some bugs. After her father leaves to travel for a week her thoughts when leaving the house were to spend some time with some character I don't even think I heard the name but I also can't find so I talked to everyone in town since I can't leave the town or enter the beach.
After talking to some people in the clothes shop and then talking to the youth outside my house again I am suddenly someone's girlfriend and kissing the guy.
And I still haven't found the event to move time forward.
I can't work in the shop or the tavern but some guy in the tavern called the waitress and ordered a beer. But I can't serve him and I'm not even in the waitress costume.

Really shame because I like the art-style and concept but this could have been a whole lot better implemented

Last edited:

superlgn

Sep 24, 2020
I finally figured out how to pass to night and work at the Drunken Parrot.
How do you do it? I thought maybe there was a clock at one of the inns you could use to advance time, but when I (finally) found an open room at the 70 gold place, clicking on the respective door tells me I can't enter without the owner's permission (despite it opening). Once I'm in there's nothing to interact with. Everything just says how it's clean or empty.

Been wandering around this ridiculously huge city for ages and I have no idea where I'm supposed to go or what I'm supposed, to do other than find a job while waiting for dad to return to his Bio job whatever. Like you, I picked the Drunken waitress gig. Maybe that was not the right job. Perhaps it doesn't move things along, and I should have went to work for Sheryl instead?

This is just not realistic to expect people to deal with such large areas with 0 visual cues and no builtin quest or tip system. Sapphire city should be drastically reduced in size, and then broken up into smaller segments, and each introduced gradually so you have some time to work in one area and get familiar with it before moving on to the next, whether that's a separate map or sections that are cordoned off. There's already a fast travel system with like 5 different areas where everything is grouped. Why not make each one of those their own individual map. Then at least you know if you're in the right area when you're trying to track down one particular person / vendor / building. I don't find the current areas distinctive enough on their own, aside from "Entrance". It's real easy to wander outside the business district and not realize it, because almost everything looks the same to me.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
How do you do it? I thought maybe there was a clock at one of the inns you could use to advance time, but when I (finally) found an open room at the 70 gold place, clicking on the respective door tells me I can't enter without the owner's permission (despite it opening). Once I'm in there's nothing to interact with. Everything just says how it's clean or empty.

Been wandering around this ridiculously huge city for ages and I have no idea where I'm supposed to go or what I'm supposed, to do other than find a job while waiting for dad to return to his Bio job whatever. Like you, I picked the Drunken waitress gig. Maybe that was not the right job. Perhaps it doesn't move things along, and I should have went to work for Sheryl instead?

This is just not realistic to expect people to deal with such large areas with 0 visual cues and no builtin quest or tip system. Sapphire city should be drastically reduced in size, and then broken up into smaller segments, and each introduced gradually so you have some time to work in one area and get familiar with it before moving on to the next, whether that's a separate map or sections that are cordoned off. There's already a fast travel system with like 5 different areas where everything is grouped. Why not make each one of those their own individual map. Then at least you know if you're in the right area when you're trying to track down one particular person / vendor / building. I don't find the current areas distinctive enough on their own, aside from "Entrance". It's real easy to wander outside the business district and not realize it, because almost everything looks the same to me.
If I remember correctly, you have to get the job at the nice guy's restaurant and work there that day, and then go work there first thing in the morning, then you have time to go back and change jobs for the Drunken Parrot. It's been a while, but, I think that's how it goes.

superlgn

Sep 24, 2020
If I remember correctly, you have to get the job at the nice guy's restaurant and work there that day, and then go work there first thing in the morning, then you have time to go back and change jobs for the Drunken Parrot. It's been a while, but, I think that's how it goes.
Yeah, that did it. Waitress job for Mr. Norman's on Mango put me into night. Thanks.

Edit: Although, going back the next day says to wait for the next update. Whatever. Guess I'll just try some of these other jobs.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yeah, that did it. Waitress job for Mr. Norman's on Mango put me into night. Thanks.

Edit: Although, going back the next day says to wait for the next update. Whatever. Guess I'll just try some of these other jobs.
Glad I could help. There really is much left except for helping the old guy with his groceries, but if you do that, you'll end up with his hand on your ass for the rest of the game. So, if you want to try it, save, it before you help him and see if you get stuck like I did. Hopefully, Lunna will come out with a newer and better version soon.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi Lunna, just checking in to see if you have an update as to the next update. I miss Reya. I hope all is well with you.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes