4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
i am currently checking from a further back save haven't gotten there quite yet, but during the process doing the carry bags for mr richardson i had the butt grab picture get stuck on the screen after the event was complete.
Ive tried that, the save spot i chose to start was the tent scene with josh and eddy and one i got the the city and started the quest the same thing happened where you have to action after talking to everybody
Tell me if the bug is still present. I will share my save to the point you enter the city (I still haven't found why some people are seeing bugs with older save files >_<)

Reactions: Gradient Brain

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
after going to a new city with too much of buildings, it's very hard to find the right place, not proper instructions go, dev must put some navigation marks to reach the place! otherwise, the game won't fun to play,
There will be a map. For now, Reya can find her way with the street signs and her ability "Reya's Thoughts".

Reactions: venkatesh66

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Your misunderstanding of what a "fact" is should by itself make a reader dismiss your whining. Your opinions do not constitute facts. For instance, I can and have played the game in the city. That's a fact.
Useless comment, not required your "point of view".

Feel entitled to leave your comment that nothing add to the previous conversation.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Lunna, hi babe,
I just downloaded the new updated version and unless you changed anything in Garnet, I'll need a save, all mine are gone. I would like to start where she leaves Garnet in the wagon and have my poor innocent Reya as corrupt as she could be coming out of Garnet.
I hope you are alright. I don't mind constructive criticism, but, when you are attacked, I just get so angry. Don't you wish they made Midol gummy bears?
Keep up your excellent work, cutie pie.
P.S., I've never installed a save before. Where does it go?

.Nemo.

May 19, 2017
Welcome back. Hope everything is fine and going smoothly on your end.

Kept your game bookmarked ever since it was first posted on F95 because I've seen there's potential in it and in you.

Disregard the people that say "get real", everyone starts somewhere and at some point improve. Keep at it at your own pace, wish you good luck in the production and I cheer for you to finish the game in the future.

(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Lunna, hi babe,
I just downloaded the new updated version and unless you changed anything in Garnet, I'll need a save, all mine are gone. I would like to start where she leaves Garnet in the wagon and have my poor innocent Reya as corrupt as she could be coming out of Garnet.
I hope you are alright. I don't mind constructive criticism, but, when you are attacked, I just get so angry. Don't you wish they made Midol gummy bears?
Keep up your excellent work, cutie pie.
P.S., I've never installed a save before. Where does it go?
I'm great! And you? Don't worry, I know things like this happens in whatever we are doing lol.
Here's a save file just before Reya leaves Garnet town.
I hope you like this update x3

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm great! And you? Don't worry, I know things like this happens in whatever we are doing lol.
Here's a save file just before Reya leaves Garnet town.
I hope you like this update x3
Thanks, Lunna, but you didn't tell me where the save goes, or which file it goes into. I see that there are 3 files in the folder, do they all go to the same place? I don't want to mess up the game. I've never installed a save before. I'll wait on you before I continue.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thanks, Lunna, but you didn't tell me where the save goes, or which file it goes into. I see that there are 3 files in the folder, do they all go to the same place? I don't want to mess up the game. I've never installed a save before. I'll wait on you before I continue.
Oh I’m so sorry! Inside the game folder you’ll see a save folder. Backup everything inside it (if you don’t mind erasing all previous save files, just delete everything), and put the three files I sent you there. You should see the save file on the game.

• Wow

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Oh I’m so sorry! Inside the game folder you’ll see a save folder. Backup everything inside it (if you don’t mind erasing all previous save files, just delete everything), and put the three files I sent you there. You should see the save file on the game.
Hey Lunna,
This is a RPGM game, there is no game folder. In Ren'Py games there is a game folder. There are many folders in this game and even inside those folders there isn't any game folder or save folder. I'm thinking you may be meaning the data or js folder, but, I'm not sure. Sorry to be a pain, but, now I am really lost and confused.
When the game eventually ends, will it end in Sapphire City or will they return to Garnet? I would like to see her get back to Daddy and Grandpa and in their beds. (and Uncle too)

mar47

Dec 27, 2020
Hey Lunna,
This is a RPGM game, there is no game folder. In Ren'Py games there is a game folder. There are many folders in this game and even inside those folders there isn't any game folder or save folder. I'm thinking you may be meaning the data or js folder, but, I'm not sure. Sorry to be a pain, but, now I am really lost and confused.
When the game eventually ends, will it end in Sapphire City or will they return to Garnet? I would like to see her get back to Daddy and Grandpa and in their beds. (and Uncle too)
Hello, in most cases the game folder means the folder where the game is installed, only by Renpy games it means the folder called game. If you open the folder with the game (with the game.exe), you will have a folder called "save".

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes