4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Lunna, welcome back, cutie pie, I've missed you soooooooooooo much. Glad to see Reya alive and well. My saves didn't work, but, I didn't care. I was happy to start from the beginning to refresh this old mind of mine. We texted in the past about improvements to the game and it looks like you did make improvements, which is wonderful. We also talked about tweaking the story a little and I was hoping that Reya was going to be a daughter, not a step-daughter. I was hoping that she was going to be allowed to share Daddy's bed and Grandpa's too at night. I was also hoping that she would be allowed to go without panties and her bra.
I understand that she is supposed to be an innocent girl, but, most of us want to "get down" with Reya. It is awesome to see her cousin getting fucked by her uncle and her asking for him to cum inside of her. This is what we want from Reya.
When Mr. Nory was taking her measurements with his hands and his thumb was rubbing her pussy and she was saying how wet she was, it would have been perfect to see a wet spot on her panties and a growing wet spot at that.
This is as far as I've gotten in the story, so far. I am continuing the game now, so as old Arnold would say, "I'll be back". Love and kisses, sweetheart.
Yeah, I forgot to add the wet spot on her panties lol but I do need to update all the art in the game, so some things I will add later.

Cowabunga, no sooner do I continue and Reya is making out with Grandpa on Daddy's bed, and if I remember correctly he eats her pussy and makes her cum. Then she sucks off both boys at the hidden parts of the beach, behind her boyfriend's back, the slut. To top it off, she first gets eaten out by Zokar in his tent and then she doesn't leave him with blue balls and sucks him off and swallows his cum, like the good little slut she is becoming.
Her stats don't seem to be changing. After all that she has done, her depravity is still at 1, which doesn't make too much sense and the rest of her stats seem frozen.
Right now, she is in the wagon on her way to Saphire City. All this and she is still being very modest about the clothes she wears, continuing on..................
About the depravity system, It's still not time to start building that. I planned a little story until the player can move freely on the map, starting jobs and relationships... So I left it as it is. But the depravity system will work, I promise xD

I too took the job at the Drunken Parrot but I already read to get another job to advance the time. The 70-a-night Inn, doesn't seem to have a place to wash up or shower or piss and she can't even lay down in her bed to rest or sleep. When you talk to the Innkeeper, she doesn't recognize you and tries to rent you a room again. There is no talking to that lady. What I need to know is how do you get into the slums? All the entrances are blocked by guards who won't let you in. The city is huge and you waste a lot of time trying to find where you're going.
Yeah, I found some bugs on the Inns (3 of them). I'm working on that =)
About the slums, there have some crimes on the city and they're blaming on the residents of the slums. It's hard to know about this because you need to talk to the NPCs, some of them mentions that. But Reya will have to advance the story and until she can enter the slums and the Red Light District, she will learn all that is happening on the city.

I got her a job at a restaurant and while she was changing into her outfit, I tried having her work without her panties and her bra, that wouldn't happen, but when I went to put them on they disappeared and I couldn't get them back. I had to go back to my last save, she's back in the desert. Word to the wise, save often. I usually do, but, I got too excited as I progressed and forgot to save.
Hmm which bar do you mean? I'll look into that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Don't melt, man up.
We are not in a safe space for snowflakes, here we write base on reality and facts... Not a soft interpretation is it.

Considering that exist very clear best practices for building games, this Dev didn't fall any of it. FACT.

Useless big map, lack of testing, tons of uninspiring walks around the map, lack of task list etc.

All those defects are widely discussed for years in the community but still some Dev rather than do some research and educate itself on best practices, constantly repeat common mistakes.

The game cannot be played, especially in the big city (fact).

Now you can cry little bit more, but I am perfectly entitled to express an opinion based on facts.

The last your resort (commonly used among snowflakes) is trying to remove my comment, reporting me.

Your choice, but I am not been unfair in my comment
Melt? To the likes of you, get real, dude. This is your "modus operandi", I've read your works before and this is what you love to do, spank and ridicule the devs, hey, hey big man in town. I have just one question for you, what is the name of the perfect game that you created? I would like to play it.
What? You never made a game?
Then pick up your marbles and just move to another sandbox, you won't be missed,
Don't let my avatar fool you, kind sir, no snowflake, here, I hate bullies, and you sir, are a bully.

Last edited:

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Game bugged to the point of no return.

When a developer ambitions far exceeds his talent that is what happen.

Unplayable game.
Don't melt, man up.
We are not in a safe space for snowflakes, here we write base on reality and facts... Not a soft interpretation is it.

Considering that exist very clear best practices for building games, this Dev didn't fall any of it. FACT.

Useless big map, lack of testing, tons of uninspiring walks around the map, lack of task list etc.

All those defects are widely discussed for years in the community but still some Dev rather than do some research and educate itself on best practices, constantly repeat common mistakes.

Now you can cry little bit more, but I am perfectly entitled to express an opinion based on facts.

The last your resort (commonly used among snowflakes) is trying to remove my comment, reporting me.

Let's start like this:
The game is at the update 0.05 and I already did A LOT.
Some things do not work YET because it's not time to implement some things. Saying that the game is unplayable is really unfair, since the bugs that are present isn't that of a big deal, not even to fix it (and a lot of them I already did).
My ambitions for the game will be kept high. This is my first game and that's how I envisioned it and my "talent" for the game will always improve (as well as my art style).
I'm a single daughter and need to help on my house, need to study for college and art, so it isn't an excuse for some of the game's bugs, but it makes you understand that the game will progress little by little.
The map is huge and I want it that way because, as I said it many times, I want the player to choose where and what he wants to do/go. A map will be available later in the game and that's it. I planned to do a mini map like in GTAV but it's really buggy and I need a lot of work on that, that I don't know if it's ok to implement it.
All that you said in your comment I've been saying since the first time I released the city to explore: Things do not work yet. Reya needs to advance the story to make every place playable and not just some random NPC talking, but they are there for a reason.
I don't see why I or anyone would report your comment, but you are being a little rude (there were other users much more rude to me already and it does make me a little sad but does not make me get off the track). And there were other users that really did good criticism.
I'm holding a lot of comments here because I'm on my period and I don't want to be unfair, but you do seem a little rude on your criticism.
Alas, I will keep working on my game, since it's free for fall ;)

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Melt? To the likes of you, get real, dude. This is your "modus operandi", I've read your works before and this is what you love to do, spank and ridicule the devs, hey, hey big man in town. I have just one question for you, what is the name of the perfect game that you created? I would like to play it.
What? You never made a game?
Then pick up your marbles and just move to another sandbox, you won't be missed.
Again, you better read my comments and reviews before talking about modus operandi... Funny enough, yesterday I was compliment another Dev for its work.

You just melted because you are unable to stand criticism.
Play the ball and not the player next time.

There is a concept of best practices when you develop whatever, there are "industry standards"..
The first part of the game was okish and that is why I followed, but then the last release is a nonsense, that betray the all lack of experience and attention to the main point: what the customer wants...

There is another principle called KISS (keep it stupidly simple) especially if you are inexperienced.

You cannot call chocolate what in matter of fact is shit. Silly positivism doesn't help the Dev, you need to be precise in your criticism, not telling "good work, amazing" when is actually is a shit delivery.

It is not how the world operate..

• Angry

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yeah, I forgot to add the wet spot on her panties lol but I do need to update all the art in the game, so some things I will add later.

About the depravity system, It's still not time to start building that. I planned a little story until the player can move freely on the map, starting jobs and relationships... So I left it as it is. But the depravity system will work, I promise xD

Yeah, I found some bugs on the Inns (3 of them). I'm working on that =)
About the slums, there have some crimes on the city and they're blaming on the residents of the slums. It's hard to know about this because you need to talk to the NPCs, some of them mentions that. But Reya will have to advance the story and until she can enter the slums and the Red Light District, she will learn all that is happening on the city.

Hmm which bar do you mean? I'll look into that.
I believe it was the restaurant or bar that had the nice guy running it and it had the nice customers. The waitress's outfit was black, I believe. I'm an old guy so I forget easily.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Again, you better read my comments and reviews before talking about modus operandi... Funny enough, yesterday I was compliment another Dev for its work.

You just melted because you are unable to stand criticism.
Play the ball and not the player next time.

There is a concept of best practices when you develop whatever, there are "industry standards"..
The first part of the game was okish and that is why I followed, but then the last release is a nonsense, that betray the all lack of experience and attention to the main point: what the customer wants...

There is another principle called KISS (keep it stupidly simple) especially if you are inexperienced.

You cannot call chocolate what in matter of fact is shit. Silly positivism doesn't help the Dev, you need to be precise in your criticism, not telling "good work, amazing" when is actually is a shit delivery.

It is not how the world operate..
Where's your game, Superstar? Now, I really remember you, you criticized another dev, (another female dev, new to the game) so harshly that I blew up at you and I'm the one who got banned from that game, for a short period. I won't let you do that again, Superstar Game Developer.

Reactions: Hachikunote

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Let's start like this:
The game is at the update 0.05 and I already did A LOT.
Some things do not work YET because it's not time to implement some things. Saying that the game is unplayable is really unfair, since the bugs that are present isn't that of a big deal, not even to fix it (and a lot of them I already did).
My ambitions for the game will be kept high. This is my first game and that's how I envisioned it and my "talent" for the game will always improve (as well as my art style).
I'm a single daughter and need to help on my house, need to study for college and art, so it isn't an excuse for some of the game's bugs, but it makes you understand that the game will progress little by little.
The map is huge and I want it that way because, as I said it many times, I want the player to choose where and what he wants to do/go. A map will be available later in the game and that's it. I planned to do a mini map like in GTAV but it's really buggy and I need a lot of work on that, that I don't know if it's ok to implement it.
All that you said in your comment I've been saying since the first time I released the city to explore: Things do not work yet. Reya needs to advance the story to make every place playable and not just some random NPC talking, but they are there for a reason.
I don't see why I or anyone would report your comment, but you are being a little rude (there were other users much more rude to me already and it does make me a little sad but does not make me get off the track). And there were other users that really did good criticism.
I'm holding a lot of comments here because I'm on my period and I don't want to be unfair, but you do seem a little rude on your criticism.
Alas, I will keep working on my game, since it's free for fall ;)
Look, you are selling this game, therefore I criticise the product.

The phrase the ambition far exceeded the talent means that you pick up a project to big to be deliver due your experience or other constraints you listed above.

It is not personal to you, but the product you are selling.

The game in the last update is unplayable because frustration apart in walking in a non inspiring environment there are bugs preventing the completion of the scenario.

And all those bugs are the results of choice you need in planning phase is the design of this game.

Don't take personal but it is hardly a good delivery.

Normally if you have budget, time, life constraints you chose to produce an MMP minimum marketable product, keeping simple and growing your experience. It is not my personal advice but an industry standard in software development.

Anyway I drop the topic because it gives the impression that I am against you as person rather than your product.

Good luck

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Look, you are selling this game, therefore I criticise the product.

The phrase the ambition far exceeded the talent means that you pick up a project to big to be deliver due your experience or other constraints you listed above.

It is not personal to you, but the product you are selling.

The game in the last update is unplayable because frustration apart in walking in a non inspiring environment there are bugs preventing the completion of the scenario.

And all those bugs are the results of choice you need in planning phase is the design of this game.

Don't take personal but it is hardly a good delivery.

Normally if you have budget, time, life constraints you chose to produce an MMP minimum marketable product, keeping simple and growing your experience. It is not my personal advice but an industry standard in software development.

Anyway I drop the topic because it gives the impression that I am against you as person rather than your product.

Good luck
That's why I said I would keep some comments due to my period lol.
I think you'd have to choose well your words, it does seem you are being rude.
I understand what you're saying. But I REALLY want it that way. I think 3 or 4 updates from here, the city will be in a point that's good to understand (I made some street signs for that purpose). The last two updates was the end of the first chapter of the story and to show how the city would be like. I was really pumped about the city and I still am xD
IF you still want to play it, I would suggest that you try to play it again on 0.15, where the story will advance and Reya will be able to travel from city to city, start relationships, apply for a career, etc.
And again, this is my first game and I'm doing it all by myself. So give it time and it will be a good game (I will make it happen).

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I believe it was the restaurant or bar that had the nice guy running it and it had the nice customers. The waitress's outfit was black, I believe. I'm an old guy so I forget easily.
Ok, I'll look for this bug this week. I need to make the other scenes for these 2 jobs, so I need to go back to this event anyway.

• Red Heart

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ReyasLife-0.05b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
It has been fixed on 0.05b =3
Ive gotten past that point but now im just stuck, the barkeep just says go see if any customer need something but there are no triggers ive spoken to everyone multiple times am i missing somthing?

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Ive gotten past that point but now im just stuck, the barkeep just says go see if any customer need something but there are no triggers ive spoken to everyone multiple times am i missing somthing?
I think if you saved while doing this job on the 0.05 update, the 0.05b will keep the bug. You should return to a save prior to this job (if you need the file, I can send you one at that exact point).

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
I think if you saved while doing this job on the 0.05 update, the 0.05b will keep the bug. You should return to a save prior to this job (if you need the file, I can send you one at that exact point).
i am currently checking from a further back save haven't gotten there quite yet, but during the process doing the carry bags for mr richardson i had the butt grab picture get stuck on the screen after the event was complete.

Instre

May 22, 2017
i like this game the story is intresting and the characters are fun and there is a decent amount of content even if it´s in a erly stage hoppe to see more of this game. good work Dev (y);)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021

Ive tried that, the save spot i chose to start was the tent scene with josh and eddy and one i got the the city and started the quest the same thing happened where you have to action after talking to everybody

Mikurisk4

Aug 4, 2020
Thanks for your
That's why I said I would keep some comments due to my period lol.
I think you'd have to choose well your words, it does seem you are being rude.
I understand what you're saying. But I REALLY want it that way. I think 3 or 4 updates from here, the city will be in a point that's good to understand (I made some street signs for that purpose). The last two updates was the end of the first chapter of the story and to show how the city would be like. I was really pumped about the city and I still am xD
IF you still want to play it, I would suggest that you try to play it again on 0.15, where the story will advance and Reya will be able to travel from city to city, start relationships, apply for a career, etc.
And again, this is my first game and I'm doing it all by myself. So give it time and it will be a good game (I will make it happen).
hard work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
He's there, (invisible), but try to reach every corner and you'll find him. Believe me, it's not that hard to find him
´how much fucking time do you expect us to waste? "just explore every single square of the map lol"

venkatesh66

Feb 13, 2019
after going to a new city with too much of buildings, it's very hard to find the right place, not proper instructions go, dev must put some navigation marks to reach the place! otherwise, the game won't fun to play,

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't melt, man up.

Your misunderstanding of what a "fact" is should by itself make a reader dismiss your whining. Your opinions do not constitute facts. For instance, I can and have played the game in the city. That's a fact.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes