4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I hope there are no issues once this gets ported to android
Yeap. I will eliminate all bugs and I'll "try" to do the Android version. There is someone helping me with this version because I'm not good enough to do an Android version without bugs lol.
So once the update is free of bugs, We'll try to do the Android version.

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
Found a bug, after doing the restaurant job, i did the drunken parrot job but you need to get a beer for the person at table 2 and when you talk to the barkeep he gives you one but when you speak with the guy to give it to him it jsut says you havent gotten it yet.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
So glad to see this one updated; I had almost forgotten about it. The artwork has improved a lot since it first came out. I'll try it again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Sapphire City needs a lot of work first off it's so big and finding your way around is painful, I recommend a ingame item that's a map to look at the city and show you where you are.

The Inns are buggy as hell you can enter rooms with or without keys and even at night when you have a key it says it's locked but lets you in anyway.

Also the notes for job if the job isn't ready why even have the note there?

Other then that, the games pretty good so far, I look forward to seeing where it goes.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Lunna, welcome back, cutie pie, I've missed you soooooooooooo much. Glad to see Reya alive and well. My saves didn't work, but, I didn't care. I was happy to start from the beginning to refresh this old mind of mine. We texted in the past about improvements to the game and it looks like you did make improvements, which is wonderful. We also talked about tweaking the story a little and I was hoping that Reya was going to be a daughter, not a step-daughter. I was hoping that she was going to be allowed to share Daddy's bed and Grandpa's too at night. I was also hoping that she would be allowed to go without panties and her bra.
I understand that she is supposed to be an innocent girl, but, most of us want to "get down" with Reya. It is awesome to see her cousin getting fucked by her uncle and her asking for him to cum inside of her. This is what we want from Reya.
When Mr. Nory was taking her measurements with his hands and his thumb was rubbing her pussy and she was saying how wet she was, it would have been perfect to see a wet spot on her panties and a growing wet spot at that.
This is as far as I've gotten in the story, so far. I am continuing the game now, so as old Arnold would say, "I'll be back". Love and kisses, sweetheart.

• Love

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Cowabunga, no sooner do I continue and Reya is making out with Grandpa on Daddy's bed, and if I remember correctly he eats her pussy and makes her cum. Then she sucks off both boys at the hidden parts of the beach, behind her boyfriend's back, the slut. To top it off, she first gets eaten out by Zokar in his tent and then she doesn't leave him with blue balls and sucks him off and swallows his cum, like the good little slut she is becoming.
Her stats don't seem to be changing. After all that she has done, her depravity is still at 1, which doesn't make too much sense and the rest of her stats seem frozen.
Right now, she is in the wagon on her way to Saphire City. All this and she is still being very modest about the clothes she wears, continuing on..................

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I too took the job at the Drunken Parrot but I already read to get another job to advance the time. The 70-a-night Inn, doesn't seem to have a place to wash up or shower or piss and she can't even lay down in her bed to rest or sleep. When you talk to the Innkeeper, she doesn't recognize you and tries to rent you a room again. There is no talking to that lady. What I need to know is how do you get into the slums? All the entrances are blocked by guards who won't let you in. The city is huge and you waste a lot of time trying to find where you're going.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I got her a job at a restaurant and while she was changing into her outfit, I tried having her work without her panties and her bra, that wouldn't happen, but when I went to put them on they disappeared and I couldn't get them back. I had to go back to my last save, she's back in the desert. Word to the wise, save often. I usually do, but, I got too excited as I progressed and forgot to save.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Game bugged to the point of no return.

When a developer ambitions far exceeds his talent that is what happen.

Unplayable game.

• Angry
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Another bug, I got a job carrying the bags for an old gent, but there is an imposed pic of him grabbing her butt and it won't go away.

Reactions: SolarBoy

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Game bugged to the point of no return.

When a developer ambitions far exceeds his talent that is what happen.

Unplayable game.
That is simply rude, unkind, and inconsiderate. She tries her best. Instead of putting these devs down, just make your own perfect game, and let's see how long you last. It's not an easy job and most devs do it for the love of it. That's saying a lot. Whinner!!!!
The game is playable enough, for us who love the game.

trool22

Mar 9, 2020
That is simply rude, unkind, and inconsiderate. She tries her best. Instead of putting these devs down, just make your own perfect game, and let's see how long you last. It's not an easy job and most devs do it for the love of it. That's saying a lot. Whinner!!!!
I think he is just saying keep your skills and ambitions somewhat closer to each other, could have been said slightly smoother though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think he is just saying keep your skills and ambitions somewhat closer to each other, could have been said slightly smoother though.
I hear you, but, what she should be getting is encouragement. This lady tries hard and God only knows what goes on in a person's real life. You have to deal with that and then try on your own to create a game you love and want others to love too. She sets her bar high, that's terrific and she will learn even faster and develop to be even better. Do you know how committed a person has to be to create a game from scratch? All the time and effort, dedication? I don't, but, I know I can't and I know I don't have the patience. Most devs would welcome constructive criticism, but, just criticism only serves to encourage a dev to abandon their game. Just look at the hundreds and hundreds of games on this site that are abandoned, I'm pretty sure a lot were because they couldn't take the negativity anymore.
I apologize to all for preaching on my soapbox, I'm getting off of it now.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well, I guess the game stops here. There were just a couple of jobs available, the slums are not available yet and neither is the Red Light District. But, the side pictures of the old man grabbing her butt, never left the picture and that's how the game ends for me. She couldn't work at the Drunken Parrot, cuz I couldn't get it to be evening.
Keep going Lunna, I believe in you, and I love what you are doing.

• Red Heart

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Don't melt, man up.
We are not in a safe space for snowflakes, here we write base on reality and facts... Not a soft interpretation is it.

Considering that exist very clear best practices for building games, this Dev didn't fall any of it. FACT.

Useless big map, lack of testing, tons of uninspiring walks around the map, lack of task list etc.

All those defects are widely discussed for years in the community but still some Dev rather than do some research and educate itself on best practices, constantly repeat common mistakes.

The game cannot be played, especially in the big city (fact).

Now you can cry little bit more, but I am perfectly entitled to express an opinion based on facts.

The last your resort (commonly used among snowflakes) is trying to remove my comment, reporting me.

Your choice, but I am not been unfair in my comment

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Found a bug, after doing the restaurant job, i did the drunken parrot job but you need to get a beer for the person at table 2 and when you talk to the barkeep he gives you one but when you speak with the guy to give it to him it jsut says you havent gotten it yet.
It has been fixed on 0.05b =3

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Sapphire City needs a lot of work first off it's so big and finding your way around is painful, I recommend a ingame item that's a map to look at the city and show you where you are.

The Inns are buggy as hell you can enter rooms with or without keys and even at night when you have a key it says it's locked but lets you in anyway.

Also the notes for job if the job isn't ready why even have the note there?

Other then that, the games pretty good so far, I look forward to seeing where it goes.
Sapphire City really needs a lot of work. I'm working on that. About the map, it's almost complete. It will be an item in-game but Reya needs to advance the story a little further.
I've seen the bugs on the Inns and I'm working on that. Thanks.
The notes for the job is just for the player to see what will have in the future. I mean, some jobs needs specific experience, but Reya will have the necessary exp later. There is a notepad for Reya that I'm doing so she can easily find herself what are the current jobs, relationships, etc. But she needs to advance the story xD

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes