4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CBT-Enjoyer69

Nov 29, 2022
It worked by using the version on Patreon, but now I'm stuck at the house before going to find her father, it says she has to put some clothes on and it just won't let me do it, it's like the only clothing item she has available is the bikini, so I'm just stuck in the house.
Edit: nevermind, i just lost all of the progress while writing this, lmao

Reactions: Lunna_

mar47

Dec 27, 2020
It worked by using the version on Patreon, but now I'm stuck at the house before going to find her father, it says she has to put some clothes on and it just won't let me do it, it's like the only clothing item she has available is the bikini, so I'm just stuck in the house.
Try to play it with JoiPlay, for me it works better then fighting with the android version (not only with this game, but globally).

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
mar47 is right. JoiPlay is way better than the Android apk version. I'm running with constant bugs on Android part that I'm almost giving up on this version -_-
And I truly love the JoiPlay's controller.

RiseFlash

Sep 1, 2020
you know what, i think you have a nice plan there, especially marriage, netorase/netorare and pregnancy that's interesting, i just hope when pregnant or have given birth the game doesn't end, like just let the husband take care the child even thought that is not his child

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_ and Alex_88

gc74h

Jun 27, 2020
I'm sorry since this game I just like to ask if they are working on it or as it happens are they working on something else?

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
you know what, i think you have a nice plan there, especially marriage, netorase/netorare and pregnancy that's interesting, i just hope when pregnant or have given birth the game doesn't end, like just let the husband take care the child even thought that is not his child
Yeap, It kinda will happen. I mean, you can even divorce and have another marriage. The only thing that I will make less real in the game (ok, we also have goblins and orcs xD), is the time Reya stays pregnant. Her pregnancy will last only some days (or a week) so the game don't get boring while she's pregnant.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm sorry since this game I just like to ask if they are working on it or as it happens are they working on something else?
Hi! I'm still working on the game. I had some step backs because of my computer and now I'm working slowly on it, but I'm to be releasing an update really soon =3

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh I've not played this since the initial release, going to check it out now that more has been added.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Oh I've not played this since the initial release, going to check it out now that more has been added.
I would hold off until the next release comes (supposedly in a week or so).

The last release added a big new city, but there's nothing to do there. If you wait for the next release, the city will be more populated with people and things.

Reactions: Rizo

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
YEAH! Wait for this next update. The city is complete, there's night/day system and I'm finishing the last jobs (for this next update only because there will be many more) and fixing the last bugs. It's almost release time!
And thank you for playing ❤

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes